Mô tả công việc
A. Calendar, Development Milestone, and Information Management
1. Manage a Tracker showing product buy ready status including: Proto, Fit Approval, Testing, and design buy ready Milestones. Manages delays to Milestones in relation to Purchasing and production plans to highlight and bring awareness and action to late or missing information.
2. Oversee the Developemnt, Planning, and Production Calendars to ensure internal and external team members are aligned on key Milestones.
3. Oversee the team that is responsible for onboarding efforts on new Tier 1 and Tier 2 Suppliers
4. Collaborate with global development team to assure timely submission of accurate BOM, TP and fit comments.
5. Collaborate with global supply planning team to align finished goods timelines with material production timelines.
6. Collaborate with global materials development team to assure PLM material data accuracy
7. Communicate compliance issues to the cross functional team
8. Establish and maintains a highly collaborative partnership with our fabric, trim and finished goods vendors and their facilities, and all cross functional partners.
9. Provide weekly production reports.
B. Oversees the raw material supply chain team to handle the following tasks:
1. Partner with and Track Product and Material development teams to ensure key milestones on track throughout the development process that will impact buy-ready and production readiness of goods. Assist with corrective actions as needed.
2. Collaborate with US Supply planning teams to send timely material forecasts and communicate timing of order placements to finished good vendors.
3. Coordinate the building and signing of Material timelines with all Nominates Tier 2 suppliers.
4. Submit greige orders
5. Timely track the materials production report and cross check with the normal materials leadtime and delivery quoted by vendors and ensure Burton/supplier/vendors are aligned with the same plan.
6. When materials delays, quality issues, shortages, or late development changes happen, coordinate with suppliers, vendors and Burton US development and Supply Chain teams to re-adjust finish goods production & assure on time delivery.
7. Communicate and track materials MOQ surcharges and leftover liabilities among supply chain team members.
8. Monitor on-time ex-factory of product via Work in Process reports and onsite visits with Suppliers.
9. Track material inventory levels
10. Manage material end of life programs
11. Maintain vendor performance measurement system in key operational areas
12. In cases of Raw material delays, collaborate with the global supply chain and regional logistics departments in discussions on airfreight needs to maintain finished goods timelines.
13. Provide guidance to vendors in terms Burton Vendor guide content as it relates to Standard working Processes.
14. Provide a weekly report to the respective Global Supply chain members on the production status of Tier 2 Suppliers.
15. Advise manger on supplier performance against contractual obligations and vendor guide compliance. Liaise with suppliers and Burton internal customers to resolve supplier performance issues
C. Oversees the finished goods supply chain team to handle the following tasks:
1. Plan seasonal and monthly capacity
2. Manage SMS and Bulk Timeline negotiations
3. Assure timely submission of material orders to nominated tier2 vendors.
4. Work closely with finished goods vendors for optimized trim and fabric shipments to their factories.
5. Provide vendor guide support to our vendors.
6. Review and approves barcode and packaging trims to ensure they match our requirements.
7. Facilitate communication between vendors or their facilities and third party partners.
8. Ensure production schedules are met by utilizing specific management and tracking tools instituted by the global supply chain team to manage, track, and record activities at the supplier
9. Trouble shoot finished goods production and delivery issues and collaborates with material vendors and cross functional teams on expedited material and finished goods delivery needs.
10. Facilitate the finished goods vendor charge back process
11. Establish highly collaborative relationships with vendors and frequently visits their manufacturing facilities
12. Collaborate with cross functional team to monitor factories for compliance with our policies, procedures and standards on delivery, quality, chemicals and labor.
D. Other duties may be assigned by Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
The following attributes will be critical for success in this position:
• Strong sense of working as a team towards common business performance goals.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to understand the larger business landscape and connect this to day to day decisions
• Strong sense of timing management
• Constructive Problem-solving ability.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Business acumen
• 10+ years of Manufacturing, Production Management, Operations, and/or vendor management experience in the textile industry
• Proven ability to manage a cross functional, remote team
• Ability to understand of the full picture and negotiate the win-win outcome for Burton and the Vendor
This position has management responsibilities
This position reports directly to the Sr. Global Supply Chain Manager
Key Customer Groups
• Tier 1 and Tier 2 Vendors/ Suppliers
• Global Supply Chain team
• Global Development team
• Global Operations Teams
• Global Finance Team
Key Performance Indicators
Calendar Milestones are achieved and in cases where Milestones are missed, there is transparency and corrective action.
This position requires extensive travel both domestically and internationally.
Board Sport Industry Knowledge
This position requires general knowledge of the outdoor industry.
Written and spoken English is necessary
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Dell Laptop
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: