Mô tả công việc
Make a Lasting Impression. Join Tapestry, the first New York-based house of modern luxury lifestyle brands. A successful career at Tapestry is built on hard work, determination and a genuine passion for what you do. At Tapestry, you are part of a global house of brands that is built around our shared values of optimism, innovation and inclusivity. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea, and with creativity and perseverance, anything is possible.
Whether it be Coach, Stuart Weitzman or Kate Spade, each of our great brands around the world helps people express themselves in their own unique ways.
Manage and Track on time Hardware Delivery and Supplier performance.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
Manage and Track on time Hardware delivery and Hardware Supplier performance.
Work with Hardware Supplier to ensure on time HW delivery
- Weekly chase and follow up of delivery with Hardware Supplier and Hand Bag Manufacturers
- Facilitate internal collaboration where needed to problem solve and improve delivery
- Notify Director and Managers of serious issues
- Notify Coach Production Team of impending challenges to production schedule and on time finished goods delivery
- Ensure Hand Bag Manufacturers understand late delivery challenges and how they will be managed
- Point of contact for Hand Bag Suppliers and Hardware Suppliers to discuss issues with allocation and missing data
- Oversee Hardware Suppliers Air Freight penalty apportioning and approval and ensure data is logged with Singapore Planning Team
- Set and manage key Milestone dates with Singapore Planning and New York Planning and Allocation team.
- Ensure that all Hardware Suppliers are aware of upcoming order dates and KPI (Key performance Indicator) target dates for 5 week delivery and on time MIF (Material in Factory) delivery
- Manage exceptions and find solutions to delivery challenges
KPI Targets and Data Collection
- Provide details on root cause and impact on late delivery for published data
- Collect nonconformance data from Hand Bag Manufacturers, validate with Hardware Suppliers and analyze for targeted problem solving at Hardware Supplier
- Work with Handbag Manufacturers and Hardware Suppliers to ensure correct understanding of the operating procedures and ecV system and accurate data input
- Monthly KPI scorecard (performance data) share to Hardware Supplier and highlight problem hot spots to managers and director for further action
Hardware Supplier Support and Training
- Ensure that new Hardware Suppliers understand the operating procedures and process relating to managing delivery and penalties
- Provide ecV training to new hardware suppliers and new Handbag Factory Staff where needed
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree holder or above with minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in merchandising field – preferable in handbags, leather goods, apparel, or footwear
• Strong logical thinking and good problem-solving
• Familiar with SAP system preferable
• Ability to work independently, attention to detail, and good communication & coordination
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is a must, familiar with Office 2010 operation system is a plus
• Strong communication skills, spoken & written in English & local language.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Companys policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: coach vietnam
- Địa chỉ: