Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Manage the Spa and Fitness Center to ensure smooth operation and the highest level of standards of service and guest satisfaction.
- Oversee the sales of Spa services and Retail products.
- Develop, implement and continuously review the policies, procedures, practices and standards of the Spa and Fitness Center, and control to ensure they are consistently applied.
- Maintain high visibility in the Spa and Fitness Center during peak hours to ensure smooth running of operations, promote sales, take corrective actions and handle guests’ requests and complaints to ensure their satisfaction.
- Participate in the selection of new associates, whether of casual or permanent status.
- Oversee the training and development of new and existing Spa associates.
- Manage the performance of direct and indirect reporting staff and motivate them to ensure the efficient running of the Spa and Fitness Center and to ensure to maximize associate satisfaction, productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Prepare monthly and daily staff schedule to ensure that we have required number of staff to address business needs.
- Prepare daily revenue reports, monthly usage reports.
- Vigilantly ensure that all guests are charged for using the facilities.
- Handle all payments.
- Order and work with Spa Advisor to maintain adequate supply of all products, including all those used in treatments, and those sold retail.
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Hotel Management team.
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, preferably in a 5 star hotel
- Good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Good computer skills
- Good leading and staff management skills