Mô tả công việc
- Manage the capacity of the systems to ensure sufficient capacity for the business operation.
- Manage daily IT operations included application support, help desk, infrastructure.
- Ensure IT operations running within the agreed SLA
- Assign assignment to sub-ordinates; balance their loading; establish work priority of subordinate; performance evaluation; staff coaching; staff planning; goal setting
- Work/review with teammates to meet the timelines, budget, loading within the agreed guidelines with high levels of customer and service delivery
- Discover risks in IT operation; determine the resolution if required; notify CIO and other relevant management in advance; Plan and implement appropriate measurement and control to enforce the comprehensive security protection
- Play an active role on assisting CIO on strategic planning and implementation of IT projects, services and policies.
- Refresh technology information; assist CIO on defining the technology roadmap, target ROI, gain and loss analysis.
- Play an active role in budgeting, cost control, and cost saving.
- Take lead on the OPEX budget preparation and cost control
- Participate in the Business Development Project Team.
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree and above in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Minimum 10 years project management experience included 2 years on IT management experience.
- Fully understanding of SDLC, ITIL and have certificate of ITIL, PMP
- Experience on finance industry and securities trading industry is a must.
- Strong business sense and a solid foundation in information technology, including change management and project management experience
- Comprehensive experience on infrastructure and operations management and planning.
- Strong experience on policy, process, and procedure on IT management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with sub-ordinates, users, and other C levels
- Knowledge and experience in the principles and practices of systems analysis, computer programming, computer operations, and a wide variety of electronic data processing equipment, IT hardware and software applications to support an emerging IT department.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Communication skills, communication confidence, team work, good customer relations;
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and large,
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương, thưởng cạnh tranh tương xứng với năng lực và kinh nghiệm làm việc
- Được hưởng bảo hiểm bổ sung của công ty cho nhân viên
- Được tham gia các chương trình đào tạo của Công ty.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty CP chứng khoán sài gòn
- Địa chỉ: