Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Solution Director to lead the solution and operation in Vietnam. Details of the specific responsibilities and minimum qualifications are provided on the next page. Before going there, however, ask yourself the following questions:
1- Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you are responsible for running technical support, operation and developing long-term solution goals and strategies to reach them?
2- Are you a multi-tasking person and fast learner?
3- Are you passionate about contributing to real the significant improvement in the immersive media / technologies business?
If you’ve answered “yes” to each question, read on!
As the key member of the executive management team, the Solution Director interacts with senior stakeholders and other members of a company.
The solution director will be based in Hanoi.
Directly reporting to the Country manager, the Solution Director will:
• Responsible for technical part for the solution and products in Vietnam
• Provide consultancy and mentoring to our customers on how best to use our products to meet their business requirements
• Responsible for the technical support in the sales lifecycle of pre-sales and post-sales including but not limited to customer engagement, offer preparation, contract negotiation, technical support, post-sales support.
• Communicating and collaborating with customers and partners to understand their business needs and providing tailored solutions to meet their specific requirements.
• Technical documentation / technical sales kits of the solutions / products for local team
• Provide technical training / support to local team, local business partners, customers in Vietnam
• Responsible for market intelligence including the competition analysis especially from technical analysis
• Responsible for digital marketing, local website, social media channels (eg.Facebook) development and maintenance
I think this is part of marketing team. Usually technical person don’t have this capabilities. But if you want to put this requirements, my suggestion is please don’t put as mandatory requirements.
• Work closely with local sales team to provide technical support
• Producing regular and detailed progress reports to management, including information which may impact target achievements or service delivery
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience required
• Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience working in the software/technology industry as a technical consultant or similar role.
• Hands-on working experience in immersive technologies such as VR/AR/3D. 3D modelling experience is big plus
• Knowledge of Java script, website development, UI/UX design is a plus
• Experience working in a customer facing environment, building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Highly tuned organizational skills and ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Ability to analyze customer data to help identify the most appropriate product or service for their business needs
• Ability to understand customer requirements and tailor the product and consultancy service to meet these requirements.
• Excellent communication (written and oral), influencing and consulting skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH silvervsea media việt nam
- Địa chỉ: