Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Plan, organizes, and controls the operation of the various functions of the Solar Power Plant (50 MW) operations.
• Directs the proper operation, repair and maintenance of the Solar Power Plant and other plant utilities and energy conservation and environment.
• Directs the engineering administrative function, including the maintenance of engineering records and development of forecasts for the Solar Power Plant budget; and assists in its preparation.
• Manage, prioritize and resolve on timely basis all PV Fleet activities and issues that may impact the overall solar power plant performance.
• Calculation of solar project losses and energy uncertainty.
• Plan the overall of personnel, equipment, and materials to meet the requirements of the Solar energy plant.
• Directs the solution of problems in connection with maintenance of solar energy plant.
• Preparation of the capital budget plan for short term and long term planning of the solar power plant.
• Manages the capital and operating budget of the solar energy plant.
• Plans procurement and controls usage of the operation supplies of the solar energy plant.
• Ensures that all contractual obligations for power plants including laws, ordinances and contracts (i.e. PPA , land leases etc ) are met;
• Provide operation reports to management ; and
• Perform other duties and special projects, as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Age 35 - 45 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electro-mechanical or related technical field)
• 5 - 8 years of solar power plant management experience
• Excellent command of spoken and Written English
• Spoken Vietnamese language would be a definite advantage
• Good knowledge of solar power technology is preferred
• Skill: General Management, Budget & Cost Management, Production Management, Control and Maintenance, Planning, Problem Solving & Decision making, Advanced Supervision, Communication , Computer skill and ability to multi-task
• Ability and willingness to travel and work extended hours as needed