Mô tả công việc
As a Software Technical Consultant, your job is to work closely with our client and business users in Hong Kong and with the development team in Hanoi. You will travel back and forth between Hong Kong and Hanoi, capture business requirements through the workshop, face-to-face meetings and calls, champion technology roadmaps, propose suitable solutions and high-level architecture / blueprint to meet business requirements. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Key Responsibilities / Functions
• Work with client’s IT team and business users to capture business requirements through the workshop, face-to-face meetings and calls.
• Work with the development team in Hanoi and the client’s IT team to propose suitable solutions to meet business requirements.
• Document the requirements, define the high-level architecture/blueprint for the solutions, and present the solutions to relevant stakeholders (if required) to validate the proposed solutions.
• Transfer the business requirements and proposed solution to the development team to estimate the effort and timeline.
• Design and implement key frameworks with the goal of producing a reliable, reusable, efficient, easy-to-maintain components. This profession does not only requires applying the knowledge of computer science, engineering and solid software development experience, but also requires extremely customer-oriented mindset and excellent analysis and communication with the clients throughout the development process, in order to ensure the end product meets expectations.
• Work closely with the development team and the client during build, test and rollout to ensure the proposed solutions are implemented as required.
• Oversee project teams’ architectural solutions to contribute to quality service delivered. This
can include providing hands-on assistance with implementation and fine tuning client applications (e.g. code-reviews, code-samples, training/mentoring less experienced developers, etc.).
• Elicit change requests, analyze impacts and define technical approach and timing to introduce the changes.
• Help troubleshoot performance, scaling, availability issues and debugging production problems.
• Performing other duties as required in the role of a senior technician in the team.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT (or equivalent).
• English, fluent in verbal and written communication.
• Excellent soft skills: leading group discussions, critical thinking & problem-solving skills, effective communication skills, management skills, analysis and requirement clarification skills.
• Strong experience in architecture design of systems (small to large-scale).
• 6+ years of experience in software development.
• Full understanding of software development methodology (agile, waterfall).
• Excellent architectural & design thinking when building application.
• At least 3 years experience in designing solutions with multiple servers, complex problems, large-scaled distributed system and data storage, super high performance (low response time) on server & client side, highly scalable architectures.
• Hands-on experience in extensive and scalable solutions and micro-service.
• In-depth practical knowledge in containerization of AWS/Docker/Kubernetes.
• Knowledgeable of other containerization and virtualization technologies is a plus, for example: Openshift, Helios, Service Discovery.
• Experience in other cloud infrastructure is a plus, for example: Azure, ElastX.
• Experience with standard-compliance authentication and authorization mechanism: oAuth2, Keycloak.
• Practical experience with programming. Knowledgeable of nodeJS and ReactJs development is a plus.
• Experience with Redis, Memcache, and the other caching solutions is a plus.
• Experience in Lucence, Elastic Search or Solr indexing is a plus.
• Strong work ethic, research skills, self-motivation, dedication, and commitment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary package
- Premium healthcare package
- Everyday training opportunities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: niteco (vietnam) co., ltd
- Địa chỉ: