Mô tả công việc
- To do the supplier sourcing according to our product needs with diversified channels: fairs, internet, business trip, etc..
- To analyze the type of supplier profile needed according to the company process specificity: factory, social compliance, commercial policy…
- To visit and audit supplier’s facilities and factories to evaluate their potential according to the type of supplier profile identified.
- To make the product development with the suppliers according to the sourcing book, trends, orientation given by the marketing, buyer and quality team,
- To inquire about the conformity of suppliers’ products to EU standards in relation with local laboratories, and to ensure conformity of commodity regulations and company requirements together with suppliers and laboratories
- To arrange business trips locally and in other South East Asian countries for sourcing
- To organize and lead the business trip with buyers and product managers.
- To negotiate prices with suppliers and discuss with them product modification in order to reach the required target prices or quality compliance if required.
- To manage all the order follows up from A to Z: sourcing, pre-selection, sampling, selection, order, production schedule, inspection/lab test, shipment.
- To keep frequent communication with Purchase / Administration / Quality departments in France and suppliers in South East Asia countries for all merchandising functions as well as product and market developments.
- To support the Buyer / Product Manager for turnover development, supplier evaluation, and any potential business development, in the price negotiation, respond to order inquiries, ensure proper offer sheet management.
- Siplec South East Asia Office manager
- SIPLEC France
- Textile department: buyers, quality engineers, contract officers…
- Services providers (freight forwarder, laboratories…)
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduate.
- At least 5 years merchandising experience in soft lines (garments) either in international rep office or trading.
- Strong learning ability, flexibility and dynamism
- Analytical skill and logic.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong product knowledge and business flair.
- Quality oriented.
- Good price negotiation.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Insurance policy in accordance with the company
- Paid leave policy in accordance with the company
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: siplec international limited
- Địa chỉ: