Mô tả công việc
UniAdmissions is looking for an experienced, creative, and passionate Social Media Co-Ordinator to join our marketing team.
In this role, you will combine your marketing and social media management skills to enhance the company’s social media presence, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for engagement. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing, and experienced marketing leader who will support you and guide your career development.
UniAdmissions has one founder based in Vietnam who is pushing forward with the company’s international expansion. Therefore, this remote-working opportunity is available to enthusiastic Vietnam-based professionals who are fluent in English language and willing to work UK hours alongside the core UK-based team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developing, implementing and managing our social media strategy
• Researching audience preferences and discovering current trends
• Building your knowledge in the field of university application tuition and relevant tests
• Defining the most crucial social media KPIs
• Creating engaging text, image and video content to use across all social media platforms
• Managing and overseeing social media content and advertising
• Measuring the success of every social media campaign based on agreed KPIs
• Keeping up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Using social media marketing tools such as Buffer
• Communicating with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
• Reporting on online reviews and feedback from customers and followers
Yêu cầu công việc
This job is a remote working opportunity for an international company based in the UK. You can choose the location you work from. Working hours will align with the UK working day, which is approximately 3pm to 11pm VN time.
Skills and Capabilities
• Relevant university degree and around 1-3 years of experience as a Social Media Coordinator or in a similar role
• Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Demonstrate a passion for social and an eagerness to learn and share new trends in the social and digital marketing space
• Ability to rapidly assess, analyse, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
• Demonstrate initiative and independence, is consistent and dependable.
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good understanding of social media KPIs
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking and analytical skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• English language to a professional standard
• Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation preferred but not essential
• Experience in the education sector
• Experience of HTML & CSS
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance linked bonuses
- Twice-weekly training
- Work remotely
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: uniadmissions
- Địa chỉ: