Mô tả công việc
*Report to : Project Manager, B.O.D
* Job summary:
Site Manager is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating all aspects of the project. Controlling and managing the project teams and ensuring the project quality throughout the project life cycle are duties to this position.
• Manage the project development from the commencement to the completion;
• Operate, manage and execute all construction activities;
• Evaluate the impact on budget/cost in case of any change request in design, quantities or materials specification;
• Be responsible for project on budget;
• Ensure project to capture the requirements of quality, schedule of Main-Contractor/Client;
• Attend site internal technical meeting with Main Contractor/Client to solve any issue to catch up schedule and quality and specification during construction period;
• Coordinate with Client/Main Contractor, Project Supervision to make decision and execute the project works;
• Manage and supervise Sub-contractors, Suppliers;
• Check the quantities for payment submitted by Sub-Contractors/Suppliers;
• Make and submit Daily/Weekly/Monthly progress reports to Project Manager, Board of Directors and Main Contractor/Client;
• Make assignments for project team and evaluate the performance for these assignments via internal meeting and daily reports of project team;
• Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any variation to scope are documented and approved by authorized person to the procedure;
• Resolve any issue/problem happened out of contract scope and project budget balance;
• Execute inspection/hand-over procedure to the regulations;
• Organize, develop and maintain HSE plan to specific project;
• Analyze any risk/incident/accident to avoid any loss of human, health and properties;
• Others as needed.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree in Civil Engineering;
• At least 5-year work experience in project construction and 2-year work experience in same position;
• Fluency in English/Japanese;
• Familiarity with project management tools/software;
• Experience working in Japanese companies is an advantage;
• Strategic, operational and management skills;
• Teamwork, leadership, training, problem-solving, decision-making and analytical skills;
• Ability of working under high pressure;
• Available to work to the project location.
• Other requirements shall be discussed in details during the interview
*Salary and Benefit:
• Allowance for candidate living in South that working in North;
• Others in accordance with current Vietnam Law regulations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương: Thỏa thuận
- Các chế độ khác theo quy định của Luật Việt Nam hiện hành.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty cổ phần xây dựng khang hy
- Địa chỉ: