Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Nghi Son Economic Zone,Tinh Gia District, Thanh Hoa Province
Lượt xem: 160
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Mô tả công việc
Be responsible for a vital part of the warehouse & inventory management process, a warehouse senior leader assists Warehouse Manager to manage people, processes and systems, in order to ensure goods are received and dispatched appropriately and productivity targets are met.
Under instruction of Warehouse manager, Warehouse Senior Leader are also responsible for workplace health and safety standards and for the security of the building and stock. Warehouse Senior Leader involves the storage of temperature-controlled products, such as sensitive instrument parts, special spare parts at refinery & petrochemical complex, special chemical & catalyst, and the storage of hazardous materials
Warehouse Senior Leader is responsible to assist Warehouse Manager in the following tasks:
• Maintain Inventory Management system to manage spare parts, materials, consumable, equipment, tools, chemical, catalyst for the whole refinery & petrochemicla complex
o Approximately 50,000 to 80,000 items
o Inventory value more than 150 MUSD
• Operate & maintain warehouses & storage facilities and equipment & tools supporting for all activities relating to warehouse operations.
• Assit to recruit, manage, coach, train & develop staffs, contractors
• Plan all requirements for receiving cargos/shipments including lifting plan & risk assessment (oversize, overweight shipment, dangerous goods)
• Control the weekly inventory count and reconciliation process including preparation of weekly and monthly inventory reports and maintenance of hard copy files.
• Execute & maintain a planning system in order to manage all the activities at warehouse section
• Execute & maintain a reporting system in order to update all key data & activity at warehouse section
• Implement KPIs to ensure international practice will be applied at inventory management & warehouse operation
• Implement a system to manage all spare parts & materials & tools & consumable data to ensure all master data will be well managed at the company ERP system.
• Ensure the processes of creating, modifying & deleting MRO inventory in MAXIMO system are well managed & recorded
• Ensure the processes of receiving, issuing, returning, transferring MRO inventory in MAXIMO system are well managed
• Perform MAXIMO MRO data analysis & propose solution to continues improvement of MRO inventory management
• Work with all other section, division, department to ensure coordination works will be perform smoothly
• Work with all internal & external auditors
• Understand Taxes exemption for spare parts & equipment & materials to provide best benefits to company
• Ensure that warehouse operations are aligned with internal customer requirements
• Ensure key controls are appropriately implemented to address risks
• Report to Warehouse Manager & Management
• Perform other tasks assigned by Warehouse Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level : University Graduated
2. Work Experience: Min 08 - 10 years’ experience in warehousing & inventory management of petroleum / petrochemical plant or equivalent
3. Specialty/Qualification: A bachelor’s degree in petrochemical, mechanical, electrical, instrument, supply chain, logistic or equivalent, TOEIC 660 (Min)
• Strong leadership skills and ability to work well with supervisors, leaders, managers, management.
• Able to develop & implement all warehouse procedures/policies
• International supply chain knowledge (procurement, logistic, warehousing)
• Goods inspection skillful especially spare parts & chemical for Oil & Gas industry
• Spare parts & chemical quality control experiences & skills
• Spare parts data management skillful
• Time management skills
• Warehouse operation management skillful
• Spare Parts (Maintain, Repair & Operate Materials) Inventory Management skills
• Strong background in warehousing in Refinery or oil and gas related facilities is a plus
• Willing to learn a new thing & be able to work under high pressure
• Possess organizational, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, and prioritization skills with capability to handle multiple assignments.
• Self-motivated and works well in an international multi culture team environment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. Proficient in basic math skills.
• Proficient in word processing and spreadsheets as well as having experience using an email system and making searches on the Internet.
• Experience with MS Office Professional is a plus (MS Power Point; Visio)
• Good written and oral communication skills are essential.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Insurance for staff and children
- Accommodation Support/50% deduction of PIT
Vị trí Senior Warehouse Leader
làm tại Nghi Son Economic Zone,Tinh Gia District, Thanh Hoa Province tuyển dụng tại nghi son refinery and petrochemical llc – vietnam, đang được Nghi Son Refinery And Petrochemical Llc – Vietnam
tại địa chỉ Nghi Son Economic Zone,Tinh Gia District, Thanh Hoa Province tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Senior Warehouse Leader tại đây