We are looking for a brilliant Senior UX Designer to help guide and deliver the User Experience vision for some exciting mobile games!
You will be working with an experienced, international team of developers in Hanoi (Vietnam) where you will have the opportunity to shape the Experience of some ambitious projects. You will work as part of a world-class team on top-grossing games, with fantastic licences (WWE Champions and other secret ones).
You will be responsible for:
- Working with Creative Director and Feature Owners to create innovative UX flows and wireframes for various features across a product.
- Creating mockup animations when needed to communicate complex UX concepts or exciting UI visuals.
- Developing the UX team, constantly improving the overall creativity and inspiring passion to the team
- Approaching the UX across the game with “obsessive consistency”.
- Consistently delivering quality ideas and assets on time
- Defining and maintaining the UX guideline throughout the entire project
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Gym and Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes: Kickboxing, Yoga, Zumba, BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards and others
- Salary range: Depending on level and experience