Mô tả công việc
Director Design and/or nominated Principal/Associate Director
• Preparation, coordination and delivery of urban design and architectural projects including input on design development, documentation, strategies, guidelines and policies.
• Assists Senior Project Designers with urban design and land use planning tasks including preparation of reports for site anaylsis and feasibility, Sepp 65, DCP and other client checklists.
• To analyse projects and provide strategic input into projects of urban planning and design matters
• Design development and management on assigned projects, including establishing and managing goals, budgets, plans, schedules, priorities and resources through successful project execution
• To manage and direct project information flow and delivery on time and on budget
• Co-ordinate, review and check documentation from Group GSA
1. Client Management
Liaise with clients, regulatory agencies, contractors and other design teams with regular reporting to Group GSA Project Director
2. Design Development
o Design development and management as assigned
o Work in collaboration with design teams to ensure timely resolution of design issues, by programmed review and advice to the team
o Ensure design decisions are introduced into project documentation
o Review plans and prepare or review technical specifications, contract documents and estimates
o Provide analysis and guidance according to Government, Agencies and council planning matters
3. Project Management
o Establish project plan with project management team
o MEP consultant coordination
o Product manufacturers coordination
o Check documentation for quality and accuracy in accordance with GSA Standards
o Manage budget for compliance (fee and project) in conjunction with Project Leader
o Ensure project delivery on time and milestone dates are met. (technical, production, coordination)
• Prepare reports such as
o Compliance strategies for team
o Feasibility analysis
o Statement of Environmental Effect
o Sepp 65
• Ensure Quality Assurance procedures are followed
• Participate in contract bidding and administration
• Be a role model to peers and junior architects
• Initiate good practice and new ideas
• Mentor junior staff as required
• Understands and cooperates with occupational health and safety policies and practices
• Take responsibility for personal safety and the safety of peers at work
Yêu cầu công việc
Must have a track record of excellent client management through the delivery of projects.
Personality and Attributes
1. Design focused and keen interest in the built environment
2. Confident and persuasive with ability to convince clients of capability and ideas.
3. Personal presence to establish team spirit and collaboration.
4. Energy, drive and passion to deliver projects.
5. Good communicator, positive and pragmatic.
6. Self starter, shows initiative, has a sense of urgency.
7. Strong presence in negotiation with the flexibility to incorporate others’ points of view.
8. Have other interests and a balanced lifestyle.
1. Successful track record of leading project teams and ability to mentor junior staff.
2. Successful participation and contribution to business development.
3. Ability to lead a project and deliver a successful outcome to budget profit.
1. Demonstrated urban design and planning ability through completed projects.
2. Proficient IT skills including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office to document major projects
3. Ability to sketch and communicate design ideas.
4. Writing skills sufficient to prepare a project proposal, EOI or report.
1. 5-10 years experience of progressive related work experience
2. Masters or Bachelors Degree in Architecture (Urban Planning) or similar
3. Registration as an Architect or the ability to obtain licensure
4. Evidence of ongoing professional development.
5. Client testimonial as demonstration of success relative to a similar role or past track record.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH gsastudio (ntnn)
- Địa chỉ: