Mức lương: 10 triệu - 15 triệu
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
IT phần mềm
IT Phần cứng-mạng
Mô tả công việc
As a software tester, you’ll play an important role in the development of software in Sigma. Once a project reaches a certain stage of development, it’s your role to ensure it works exactly as it should.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of Mobile, Web Applications, Back-end Systems in both B2B and B2C domains for our clients and partners in all over Europe.
When testing a new piece of software, itll be up to you to try as best you can to ‘break’ it! This helps the design process and ensures a faultless program at every stage of development. By working closely with software designers, developers and project managers, you’ll be able to understand what the product is meant to do, its key features and its users.
Once you understand what the program is meant to be, you’ll then carry out tasks such as functional testing, customer scenario testing, stress testing, performance testing, scalability testing and international testing.
Yêu cầu công việc
Whilst working as a software tester, it’s important for you to provide tactful, insightful feedback to maintain a good working relationship with other members of the design team. Additionally, employers will be looking for the following qualities:
• A good understanding of the software development process,
• Good reading and writing skills in English (for understand product requirements, as well as communication with our international clients and partners),
• Good understanding of how web, mobile application, back-end systems work,
• Passionate about the internet, new technologies and applications,
• Good communications and consultancy skills,
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Experience with programming languages will be additional advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary + Annual Bonus + Training Support
- Project & Employee Award + Good for developing technical & soft skills
- Open, Fair, Friendly Team + Flexible working time