Mô tả công việc
1. Purpose: To work with Design, Pre-Production, Merchants Partners, QA/QC and Vendors in taking responsibility for the technical development of new styles and application of all quality standards relating to fit and construction. Maintain garment consistency across all regional locations and vendors by analyzing and communicating risk and/or opportunities. Maintain global standards for garment fit and comfort.
2. Global Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Regional Technical Design during all pre-production and development activities.
• Support Manager, Technical Design in training and calibration for all regional partners and vendors.
3. Regional Responsibilities:
• Partner with Design and Merchant partners to review design intent. Capture any risks to the business, resolve as appropriate.
• Provide technical support to Design, Pre-Production, Brand Managers, and production teams for Pink during product development and pre-production activities.
• Develop and initiate product technical specification packages to communicate requirements for fit and construction
• Coordinate all potential changes with Design and Merchant partners to ensure overall alignment around fabric liability, garment construction, fit-for-purpose, product aesthetics, etc.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to align on product performance standards as it pertains to brand integrity.
• Participate in problem-solving with Merchant, Design and Regional partners to ensure deadlines and standards are met.
• Analyze Wear Test, Sales & Returns, and VOC results for opportunities to make meaningful product enhancements. Some teams will analyze and evaluate fit as necessary.
• Ensure that products are developed in a manner consistent with established fit quality, standards, manufacturer capabilities and cost specifications.
• Approve and/or reject Red Tag and Top of Production submissions, in accordance with established standards as necessary to manage vendor execution.
• Assist in the training of all aspects of Technical Design to ensure consistent understanding and application of fit and comfort standards.
• Act as a positive, supportive, partner, consistently demonstrating our shared values and high standards.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Technical education in garment fit and construction to degree level or equivalent work experience.
• Practical experience of pattern making and garment construction for bulk production preferred.
• 5 – 7 years of technical experience, gained while working within the clothing or intimate apparel industry.
• An understanding of and preferably experience using a product development technical specification program
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Exposure to Adobe Illustrator or similar computer-aided sketching program
LOCAL CANDIDATE IS PREFFERED
***An attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. Please submit your application with complete salary history to:
MGF SOURCING/ TSAM Limited
5/F Capital Place, No.6 Thai Van Lung St, Dist. 1, HCMC
or e-mail: by Apply button on VietnamWorks at the end of page
**We regret to inform you that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Company websites: www.mast.com or www.limitedbrands.com
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- To be discussed
- To be discussed
- To be discussed
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: representative office - mgf sourcing far east limited/ tsam limited
- Địa chỉ: