Mô tả công việc
EY Vietnam was the first international auditing and advisory firm to have established a legally recognized 100% foreign owned company in Vietnam. We were awarded our license in 1992 and are committed to the long-term development of Vietnam and its people. We have offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and employ over 1200 local and expatriate professional staff. We have a number of expatriates from United States of America, Europe, Australia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, and the Philippines as well as a large number of Vietnamese staff that have extensive experience in serving international clients locally in Vietnam and abroad. They are dedicated to providing the same level of professional service that our clients worldwide have come to expect.
As a Business Tax Advisory Senior, you will make a technical contribution to business tax advisory and compliance client engagements and internal projects. You will actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You may participate in researching tax issues, preparing written communications, helping clients with responses to tax authorities, and assisting clients in maximizing tax credit claims and improving their tax function.
Working with supervision, you will contribute to presenting our work and its findings to clients. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, you will escalate issues as appropriate. Collaborating closely with colleagues, you will determine whether work is properly executed, documented and concluded in compliance with our Quality and Risk Management (Q&RM) guidelines. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
• Participate in business tax advisory and compliance engagements
• Participate in transaction tax engagements
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating managers and above on progress
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Build strong internal relationships within the business tax team and across other services
• Mentoring/coaching and assist junior team members to reach their full potential.
• Managing client expectations, deadlines and deliverables.
• Developing effective relationships with clients and key contacts.
• Keeping abreast of professional development and regularly expand technical competence
Yêu cầu công việc
To qualify for the role, you must have the following requirements
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
• Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment. Have experience working for Big4 auditing firms is an advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
• Additional language (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc) is an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Detail oriented and possess initiative
• Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful and analytical
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from the managers and above
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary, performance bonus
- Healthcare Insurance
- Professional Training Opportunities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: ernst & young vietnam limited
- Địa chỉ: