Mô tả công việc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts of future talent needs
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for vacant positions, provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals
- Execute talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans (job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, job fairs, etc…)
- Complete TA Dashboard and reports to track performance and identify areas of improvement
- Play a key role in Talent Acquisition activities including but not limited to Critical talent mapping, Success factor recruitment module, Employer branding, Recruitment POSM project,…
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Manage the procurement with them and evaluate their performance based on KPIs set
- In conjunction with OD team to support in employer branding initiatives, including support in Talent Programs across levels
- Other tasks as assigned by Line Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- 3-5 years in Talent Acquisition related roles, preferably in the FMCG environment
- Recruitment and Selection: Generates a pool of potential and capable candidate for current and future recruitment needs of the organization; uses the appropriate selection methods and assessment tools to choose the qualified candidate for any position
- Business Acumen: Understand the destination and strategies of the Company and Groups, as well as the internal and external forces that influence the organization and its customers.
- Customer focus: Make customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Communication : Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Building Partnerships: Identify opportunities and taking action to build strategic relationships between one’s area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
- Budget Administration: Monitor and reconcile budgets; tracks expenses, ensures accuracy, and accounts for variances; ensures compliance with the Company’s regulations and COBC
- Technology Savvy: Proficient in the use of technology, social media and job boards
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th-month bonus & annual performance bonus
- Premium healthcare plan for employee
- 18 annual leaves per year
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: coca-cola beverages vietnam ltd.
- Địa chỉ: