Mô tả công việc
1) Responsible for Printing management: be connection among users - procurement - printing vendors for request & manage orders, handle sample copies & follow up deadline of orders, Follow upon deadline if content update happens
2) In charge OP document management: Generate barcode for document, Control document version, Consolidate & Upload to website
3) Manage stationary and mailing service, Support scanning task in peak time for Client Services Function
4) Providing Executive Assistant supports to the Executive you assigned (full scope), include:
• Manage, organize, and maintain the Executive’ daily working schedule includes setting up appointments, meetings and activities to ensure his/her daily working schedule effectively arranged.
• Manage travel arrangements for the Executive’ trips includes preparing travel request, visa applications, reserving air tickets, hotels, transportations and itineraries both local & international, and assist him/her and their family members for home trip (if any).
• Support the Executive in tracking all of his/her expenses and making claiming/payments of those expenses.
• Coordinate with other Shared Executive Assistant in organizing the travel plans for senior visitors/guests of the Executive (if any).
• Be responsible in checking the documents submitted to the Executive to ensure all the documents were properly viewed/prepared by relevant people before getting the Executive’s approval.
• Support the Executive in planning, managing and controlling the budget of his/her Office/Department when and as assigned by the Executive.
5) Assisting other Executives when there is any Shared EA on leave or when there is a change in the Executive’s future arrangements as assigned by the Shared EA Supervisor.
6) Other admin works
• arranging venue, logistic for the team offsite meetings/team building meetings
• preparing office supplies as ordering stationary, ink, water,…; manage department’s incoming/outgoing mails and filing systems, soft & hard copies.
• communicating concerns/problems about equipment and/or related services and resolve problems in a timely manner
7) Other tasks/projects when and as assigned by the Executive, and by the Shared EA Supervisor (if any).
Yêu cầu công việc
• Logistics management
• Document management, Time management
• Good written and verbal English communication skills
• Computer literacy; proficient with: MS Word, MS Excel, Lotus Notes, Visio.
• Quick learner and have the ability to multi-task.
• Discipline, strong follow up, attentive to detail.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• University graduate
• Minimum of 3 years experience in assisting senior management or director level (preferably in an insurance company).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: sun life vietnam insurance company limited
- Địa chỉ: