Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
We at Garena Vietnam are seeking highly motivated and qualified candidates to take up leadership positions within our Games business. The roles offer an opportunity to truly make an impact in the gaming and eSports landscape, with the potential to lead projects such as the launch of new games in the market, and the development of our eSports strategy.
- Lead projects in one of Garena’s online games, with full accountability for game’s performance (gather a full picture of the product, spot problems and potential issues timely.)
- Monitor the gaming trends, patterns, discussions and contribute to operation strategy
- Create product time-frames and plans, conduct periodic review and generate future enhancement plans.
- Drive and perform product capacity planning. Generate server utilization rate list. Forecast future server requests based on capacity and business increase speed, or make server downgrading and shrinkage plans.
- Coordinate between various technical teams to ensure things are done in adherence to the deadlines given.
- Communicate with business department to gather information on new features, marketing campaigns and evaluate existing system’s ability to handle the extra requests generated by the events.
- Ensure each of business KPIs are well monitored with historical graphs and trigger alerts when KPI goes wrong.
- Empowered to
+ Make timely decisions
+ Make technical changes to current projects
+ Initiate new projects
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Oversea education or experience is big plus.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Game/Internet Product Operations, Digital Marketing, Business Intelligence, Business Consulting/Strategies, Esports Production and other related fields
- Able to solve problems across a broad spectrum, from operational, technical, marketing to team management issues
- High horsepower - highly intelligent, and being able to articulate well
- Solid understanding and/or hands-on experience in Product Management is a plus
- Ability to work under tight timelines and pressures
- Being a resourceful problem solver, with a strong sense of ownership
- Equipped with an insightful mind to discover problems and propose solutions
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and create order in chaos
- Outstanding in interpersonal communications and excellent at rallying the team
- Demonstrated multitasking and leadership skills
- Persistent and have ways to influence others
- Full of drive, with a drive towards action
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with the ever-changing business development
- Strong logical thinking and open-minded, equipped with excellent data analysis skills
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese speaking to liaise extensively with our stakeholders