Mô tả công việc
We are looking for Senior Specialist – HR Data and Analytics who is in charge of performing human resource administrative work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives. This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
• Address reporting needs for all of HR, including Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Workforce Planning, Training & Development, Employee Engagement, Payroll and Benefits, and Regulatory/ Compliance.
• Prepare quantitative and qualitative analysis to support people decisions and Group Human Resource activities
• Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized HR reports.
• Respond to HR data requests on an ad hoc basis by gathering, analyzing, and reporting relevant data from various sources.
• Maintain HR data integrity by ensuring accuracy and consistency of input data. Audit HR data and troubleshoot irregularities.
• Maintain HR data tools, reporting and dashboards. Optimizing and implementing (new) data processes and systems. Responsible for master data entry. Develop & maintain a data glossary,
• Manage special projects.
• Train employees on various topics.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree in human resources, financial analytics, engineering or related field and two years of human resource experience; or any combination of education, training or experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
• Prior experience presenting own analytic findings to business leaders to inform decisions. Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs). Experience with conducting research using basic statistics (e.g., correlations, regressions).
• Experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies to work with multiple data sources to generate insights from analyses, answer questions or create solutions.
Strong business acumen and ability to form an opinion based on human capital data and business metrics
• Ability to establish and nurture highly effective relationships with leaders at all levels of the organization
• Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
• Good at English skills
• Good at time management, negotiation, financial analytics
• Word, Excel, Power-point, Outlook
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package & bonus scheme
- Premium Health Care
- Annual leave policy
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: central group vietnam
- Địa chỉ: