Mô tả công việc
• Expected Qualification: SE5 or Higher
• Quantity: 3-4
We are looking for motivated candidates who have hand-on experiences in software development at application layer (desktop or web applications). Japanese speaking engineers will have great chances to work/be training onsite in Toshiba Japan. Specific activities include followings (but may not limited at):
• Technical leader to develop application software/systems (e.g., HMI on embedded operation panel, PC or Web) for variety of Toshiba industrial products & solutions (such as, Factory Automation, Power System, Railway System, etc):
- Accountable for technical solutions and leading the team to solve technical issues during the project.
- Accountable for continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to optimize development efficiency.
- Conduct training & coaching junior members in the field of embedded software development.
- Directly involving & instructing team members in essential work of application software development, including: requirement gathering & analysis, designing, implementing and testing.
- Support customer directly or indirectly through interface member to resolve technical issues, such as answering customer’s queries, providing improvement idea for customer specification.
• Manage project progress of the team (3 - 5 members)
- Establishing estimation, proposing development plan with customer
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, complying company process
Yêu cầu công việc
Education & Experiences
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electric & Power System, Automation Control, Electronic & Telecommunication, or related fields.
• At least 3 – 5 years’ direct working experience in software development at application layer.
• Working experiences in/with Japanese companies are significant advantage.
• High motivation/rich experiences in developing software applications for industrial systems.
• Firm knowledge in computer science (OS, data structures & algorithms, computer network, database, etc.)
• Firm knowledge & hand-on experiences in software engineering process (from requirement analysis, design to coding & testing) using object oriented methodology.
• Advanced skills in at least one fundamental programming language: C++, Java, C#.
- Specific for desktop application development: Advanced skills at C++/MFC, C++/Qt, C#.Net, Java Core, are expected.
- Specific for web application development: Advanced skills in Java Web Spring, NodeJS/ HTML, JS, CSS and related JS modern frameworks, are expected.
• Excellent interpersonal & English communication skills, both written and verbal.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Có thể nhận được hơn 15 tháng lương/năm
- Được hưởng chế độ bảo hiểm ở mức tối đa
- Nhiều loại phụ cấp khi đi công tác tại Nhật Bản
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty phát triển phần mềm toshiba việt nam
- Địa chỉ: