Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Incubation Building, Lot D.01, Tan Thuan Street, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
In this role you would be responsible for leading a team to define the architecture and micro-architecture of the SoC for our high performance server designs. This would include evaluating features and defining logic to meet performance requirements, working with the front-end design team and the physical design team to come up with designs that can be implemented on silicon. Additionally, this role involves managing a team (US and in Vietnam) of approximately 10-12 and growing this year.
What you’ll get to do:
• Collaborate with product marketing, architecture, and engineering teams to specify next generation of ARM 64-bit server class SOCs.
• Identify, evaluate, and integrate 3rd party IPs from industry leading providers.
• Lead a team in the design of high performance IO and memory subsystems.
• Work with design verification and physical design teams to implement subsystems that meet challenging power, frequency, and area goals.
• Solve complex design problems to meet performance, power and area.
Yêu cầu công việc
• MSEE & minimum 10+ years of experience leading development of advanced SoC designs.
• A proven track record of taping out multiple large designs on advanced technology nodes.
• The experience and desire to manage a geographically distributed design team, while working hands-on with key pieces of the design.
• Expert in high-speed IO and memory protocols such as PCIe GEN4, CCIX, DDR4, HBM.
• Extensive knowledge of I/O coherence methods and protocols and I/O virtualization.
• A background in high performance SOC internal bus architecture based on AMBA architecture: AXI4, ACE-Lite, CHI