Mô tả công việc
Department: Quality Management
Working Location: Regional Location
Immediate Supervisor: Director of Process Improvement & Country Manager
Key Purpose of the Job:
Effectively understand and cascade all VFQM strategies across the region. Drive continuous improvement through QM KPIs/Metrics and hold the regional VFQM teams and vendors accountable for delivering high quality product across each division and brand. Effectively break down complicated information into logical points to ensure a positive result. Create a continuous and active sharing/learning culture and effectively work with cross functional teams to drive mutual successes. Appropriately engage stakeholders to complete and resolve problems jointly. Provide timely, constructive feedback and set short-term, achievable goals to guide for improvements.
Key Area of Responsibility:
• Pro-actively lead Regional QA team to drive consistency and desired business results across the region.
• Manage vendor performance to ensure quality management set up, technical support, and product capability meets VF standards.
• Analyze performance of VFQA and all factory quality personnel.
• Utilize factory scorecard/analytics to drive continuous improvement and foster accountability for overall results.
• Coordinate with other Senior QAMs, GS/Technical Team and factory personnel to ensure quality meets VF specifications.
• Oversee all Vendor Certification Programs to ensure seamless calibration and adherence to VF standards.
• Pro-actively manage QAMs and VFQA team on all quality related matters to ensure products meet VFs specifications and brand standards.
• Provide each factory with technical support, guidelines and procedures to improve quality.
Strategic Role Relationship Building
• Actively passes new ideas on business strategy to management for consideration, demonstrates good business acumen for both short and long-term goals.
• Openly seeks out individuals at the factory level and internally to share relevant information that benefits the customer, business and VF associates.
• Debates and provides authentic dialogue with stakeholders to achieve the shared goal.
• Actively listens to others and exchanges ideas
• Applies facts and adapts own communication style and language based on the audience and situation.
• Provide active coaching to team members to encourage and foster new knowledge while ensuring VFs values are upheld.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Location: HCM office
- Prefer candidate from big firm/ brands
- Fluent English and Chinese speaking is a plus
- > 10 years experience and at least 05 years in managerial level
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vf asia limited
- Địa chỉ: