Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: R212/D1 building, Van Phuc Diplomatic Compound 298 Kim Ma Strt, Ba Dinh district, Ha Noi
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Kế toán - Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
The SPFO is responsible for bookkeeping, accounting and finance management of Quang Tri projects at a high level.
• Maintain the petty cash fund and bank accounts of Quang Tri office.
• Verify the budget availability for all requested purchases for Quang Tri office and the field, including large purchases for fields in consultation with FM and PLM.
• Make sure purchase process follows MAG’s procurement policies and procedures.
• Ensure that all transactions are property accounted for and duly approved.
• Prepare payroll for Quang Tri office
• Prepare monthly tax statement and annual tax balance sheet
• Process receipts/payments/funds transfers.
• Maintain cashbooks of Quang Tri office, make sure all information on description, coding and amount is correct and can providing reasonable clarification as requested.
• Co-operate with administration/logistic section in asset/inventory control.
• Monitor the project budget and timely inform PFC for follow up actions.
• Ensure compliance of all finance guidelines, policies and procedures of MAG and donors when applicable.
• Support the internal, external and donor audit process.
• Follow up on all audit findings and recommendations with relevant staff
• Undertake other duties as directed.
Yêu cầu công việc
• High proficiency in accounting and finance management skills.
• Good written and reporting skills in English.
• Demonstrating high attention to details and commitment to accuracy and integrity.
• To always work within the MAG Code of Conduct.
- This position has been graded at Grade 7 of the MAG Vietnam Salary Scale. - This grading has been based on the following minimum competency and experience criteria:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and ability to line manage and supervise other team members
- Responsibility and accountability for specific functions at a programme level
- Can be requested to attend senior level MAG meetings and contribute to internal provincial planning
- Advise Senior Management Staff when requested at programme level with relevant institutional knowledge
- Can be expected to represent MAG in place of other senior MAG personnel
- At least 4 years experience working with MAG or in a similar role
- Must be able to work and communicate in English