Mô tả công việc
Under the overall direction of the Chief of Mission IOM Vietnam (COM) and the direct supervision of the Head of PPDI Unit, the Senior Project Assistant will provide specialized support in the implementation of projects in the field of counter trafficking. She/he will work directly under the Programming, Project Development and Implementation (PPDI) Unit based in Hanoi. S/he will be responsible for implementing the projects in accordance with IOM project implementation guidelines and is expected to also make contribution to formulating initiatives, project ideas and to the visibility of IOM’s work. Current projects include activities related to counter trafficking and anti-modern slavery trafficking, ethical recruitment and human rights, private sector engagement, labour migration and migrant health.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The incumbent will be in charge of the implementation of a set of activities within the context of the project: Tackling Modern Slavery from Viet Nam: an interagency programme for behaviour change, access to justice and reintegration support
Project planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation:
1. Leads overall project planning and implementation, including project monitoring and evaluation in close coordination with Government and consortium partners.
2. Maintains project administrational procedures, preparing and submitting pay-lists, requests for payment, purchase requests, preparing and submitting travel authorization requests related to the project activities.
3. Collects and manages all data on project implementation progress on a periodical basis following the project result matrix and other agreed internal monitoring tools.
4. Travels on field work trips (TDYs) for monitoring, conferences, meetings, and presentations in all five targeted provinces.
5. Monitors the overall implementation of project activities, identify deviations and suggest remedial action to ensure key indicators and outputs of the project activities are met.
6. Drafts and coordinates regular reporting narratives and financial summaries with Government and consortium partners, ensuring compliance with all donor reporting requirements.
Relations internal and external counterparts:
7. Maintains relationships and strong coordination with UK Embassy, Government and consortium partners on the design and adaptation of training materials related to victim identification, behavioural change and communication.
8. Supports capacity building and training initiatives with Government and consortium partners. Conducts training with Government counterparts and private sector on awareness and identification of modern slavery, human trafficking and ethical recruitment, including safe migration and regular migration channels
9. Tracks, compiles, analyzes, and presents information on new developments and on relevant trends/ policies in the field of migration;
10. Provides inputs and suggestions to contribute to the drafting of new project proposals and program strategies;
11. Undertakes desk research and data collection and assist with the drafting of concept notes and proposals.
12. Facilitates the work of consultants through administrative coordination;
13. Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
14. Drafts speeches and undertake informal translations and/or interpretation upon request.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
• Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
• Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
• Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
• Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
Yêu cầu công việc
• High School Degree with 6 years of relevant work experience or Bachelor degree with 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Degree in Social Sciences, Humanitarian Affairs, International Studies, Political Science, Law, Human Rights, Development Studies or a related field from an accredited academic institution preferred.
• Experience in projects management and implementation, monitoring and evaluation;
• Experience in migrant rights and vulnerability, counter trafficking in persons, and voluntary return and reintegration and counter migrant smuggling;
• Understanding the issue of Vietnamese VoTMS in relation to the UK and from a country of origin perspective;
• Good financial management skills;
• Experience in liaising with governmental authorities, other national/international institutions and NGOs, as well as in the region;
• Demonstrated ability to maintain accuracy & confidentiality in performing responsibilities;
• Excellent communication, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills;
• Excellent computer skills, especially in Word & Excel;
Required (specify the required knowledge) High level of proficiency in both Vietnamese and English. Working knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested candidates should download and complete an IOM Personal History Form from the IOM Viet Nam website at www.iom.int.vn
Completed applications, including IOM Personal History Form, application letter, and copies of diplomas and certificates, recommendation letters, etc. may be delivered to the IOM Mission Office in Hanoi at 304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh district or submitted electronically to VietnamWorks referring to this Vacancy Notice’s Position Title.
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts profiles with IOM Personal History Form duly completed.
Applications are non-returnable and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary and Bonus as per Company Policies
- Insurances according to Labor law
- Dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: tổ chức di cư quốc tế ( iom )
- Địa chỉ: