Nơi làm việc:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 2, Tòa nhà Ocean Park, Số 01 Đào Duy Anh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Senior Product Manager (PM) is the member of the team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog so as to streamline the execution of program priorities, while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components the team is responsible for. The PM has a significant role in quality and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done.
The role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with other Product Owners, CIO, and business users to prepare for the Sprint Planning meeting.
The Senior Product Manager (PM) is the member of the Agile Team who serves as the Customer proxy and is responsible for working with stakeholders to define and prioritize Stories in the Team Backlog so that the Solution effectively addresses program priorities (Features/Enablers) while maintaining technical integrity. Ideally, the Product Manager is collocated with the rest of the team, where they typically share management, incentives, and culture. But the Product Manager also attends most relevant Product Management meetings about planning and backlog, Process, Mockup review, UX journeys and Vision refinement.
● Develops long-term strategies and sponsors key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence.
● Develops and executes annual budgets and proposals, timelines and creative design to increase revenue.
● Participates in ongoing analysis of key data identifying trends. Develops, evaluates and implements new processes to ensure team is progressing well .
● Collects timely data to support business initiatives through focus groups, surveys, town halls, one-on-one interviews, and other methodology; evaluates and applies the data to support decisions.
● Strategically collaborates with and builds relationships across functional divisions, Corporate Entities, properties and key external stakeholders.
● Assess and analyze targeted stakeholders to enable strategic design and implementation of initiatives.
● Other job related duties as requested.
Yêu cầu công việc
Education and qualifications: Graduate level or equivalent experience
Skills and experience:
● Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
● Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize and deliver
● Consistently strong attention to detail
● Ability to work on own initiative
● Confident yet sensitive approach to dealing with a wide range of colleagues
● Experience of handling sensitive information
● Experience of working in internal communication
● Experience with general software development, preferably in PHP, web solutions and Mobile
● Strong experience on Magento2
● Must have worked on eCommerce before
● Strong experience on Agile and Scrum
● Experience with architecting, building and deploying reliable systems that work at scale
● Full understanding of cloud applications
● Full understanding of Customer Journey Mapping as well as UX and Lean Analytics
Personal attributes / qualities:
● An understanding of/interest in the issues affecting people working and living
● Excellent understanding of/demonstrable commitment to inclusion & diversity
● Loves the start-up environment!
● Hunger for new knowledge
● Ability to support your idea with proof
● Comfortable working in a fast paced environment