Mô tả công việc
• Work closely with vendors and customers to “value engineer” products to achieve customers target price points as well as construct furniture samples that meet customer quality standards and testing requirements.
• Review CADs, revise or make new drawings. Follow up the sample schedule and status, review the completed samples at each stage (white wood, finishing)
• Identify technical issues that arise during furniture product development and in production. Work with client’s designers and R&D team at factories to provide the best solution.
• Ensure every detail of a product’s materials, construction, hardware, leather, fabric, color panels are matched with client’s specifications and quality standards.
• Every aspect of the sample development process and revisions are tracked, photographed, and recorded in Product Data Sheet and Sample Review Sheets.
• Review pre-production sample and ensure production items are constructed to the approved standards
• Keep clients continuously informed about delivery and sample status of their orders
• Follow up the results of product tests in our testing laboratories or in third party laboratories
• Support customer service, merchandising team to source new vendors for clients.
• Provide CAP (corrective action plan) for
• Communicate international compliance regulations to local vendors
• Travel with customers when they visit company and vendors. Travel to factories to review samples, production and support team daily.
• Other duties depended on each projects.
Yêu cầu công việc
*** Education & Experience:
- University graduated.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role in furniture. Knowledgeable about Vietnam indoor and outdoor furniture factories. Knowledgeable about American Market and Standards.
*** Skills & Behavior:
- Computer literacy – AutoCAD, MS office and e-mail operations. Proficiency on AutoCAD application in Furniture industry is a MUST.
- High level of English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Manage multiple projects and tasks professionally.
- Ability to be pro-active, with a sense of urgency.
- Have strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and good work attitude.
- Demonstrate a self-driven person, autonomous, eager to learn and creative attitude.
- Well-organized, reliable, analytical, flexible, independent and hard working.
*** Working place:
- No. 24, St 21, Song Than Residential area, Di An, Binh Duong
- Company car pick up employees back and forth everyday from the City.
* Candidates please send application, and CV in English giving details of personal particulars, educational background, work experience, current salary, expected salary, contact details, reference contact to Ms. Annie Ngo.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability
- Insurance for employees
- Dynamic and fast growing company; Company car pick up employees everyday from the City
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: