Mô tả công việc
SUMMARY: Support Global Commodity Council on building up and implementing the commodity strategy, manage Vietnam supply base, localizing sourcing for the new/transfer projects
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Identify, Develop and Manage supplier base, commodity plan and strategy that supports the Global Sourcing Strategy
• Quote validation and benchmarking. Support other reason quotation.
• Support the management to negotiate and manage the supplier contracts and agreements
• Drive cost reduction, improve other facet of supply chain.
• SQE support, Scorecard to optimize supplier performance
• Initiate and implement the inventory management/supplier replenishment programs
• System and database maintenance
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• MINIMUM EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required. Three or more years of sourcing/commodity management experience is required for this position, assuming educational requirements are met. Experience in Metal, Plastic molding, Wire harness and packaging is highly preferred. Equivalent industry experience of three or more years is highly desirable.
• LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to ready, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Demonstrated negotiation skills. Ability to analyze and interpret complex drawings and technical data.
• REASONING ABILITY: Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES: Strong project planning skills required. Ability to operate a computer and use word processing, spread sheet, and database software. Knowledge of negotiation processes and demonstrated customer interaction skills valuable for the position. Must be highly independent and results oriented, with knowledge of corporate processes in design, quality and manufacturing to maximize department resource return on investment.
• TRAVELS: This position may require the frequent travel which up to 50% of the working hours
• PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
*The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents. Incumbents may perform other duties as assigned. In addition, all Key Tronic employees are expected to:
• Promote teamwork and cooperative effort
• Help train and give guidance to other Key Tronic employees
• Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area
• Provide customers with the highest quality of products and service
• Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH key tronic việt nam
- Địa chỉ: