Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Mô tả công việc
Senior Planner Engineer is responsible to provide daily maintenance plan.
* Maintenance Planner Engineer is responsible to provide daily maintenance plan based on the instruction from Planning Leader. To provide the plan, minimum acts are as follows,
* Receive, log and process all work orders, ensuring conformance with the latest revision maintenance work order system.
* Prepare detailed job step plans in proper execution sequence, with details of craft man-hour and crew size requirements for each step.
* Utilize extensive knowledge of craft skills and knowledge of the equipment involved and place job steps in the proper sequence to ensure efficient completion of work to meet operational requirements.
* Visit job sites to determine special job requirements.
* Oversee activities in the assigned area providing work direction as necessary.
* Identify all materials, tools, equipment, and special preparations required for each job step.
* Provide foremen with a completed package for successful execution of maintenance work at minimum cost.
* Ensure that materials are on-site prior to scheduling the job.
* Ensure that surplus materials are returned to the proper materials handling personnel for eventual return to the Warehouse.
* Arrange for and schedule support service equipment, to coincide with the work order scheduling.
* Participate in the daily and weekly/schedule coordination meetings.
* Ensure that a clear understanding exists of which jobs will be worked in the upcoming week.
* Finalize the Weekly Schedule for Operations approval.
* Prepare daily schedules from the approved Weekly Schedule.
* Coordinate daily schedules with maintenance foremen, supervisor and operations foremen and ensures that a complete planning package is attached to the work order.
* Maintain work order and equipment history files and is responsible for checking and ensures data is entered.
* Ensure accuracy of all maintenance performance monitoring data for his assigned area, segment, unit, section or division.
* Prepare whole job standards and review the log of existing whole job standards for potential application to current work.
* Maximize the use of those existing whole job standards to perform planning efficiently.
* Other reasonable works as requested by his boss.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level: University (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
2. Work Experience: Min 5 years
3. Specialty Skill/Qualification: IELTS 5.0
* Basic knowledge in refinery or petrochemical or oil & gas processes and equipment, ability to work well with operation and technicians.
* Possess organizational, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, and prioritization skills with capability to handle multiple assignments.
* Self-motivated and works well in a team environment.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Prior craft supervisory experience is desirable.
* Should have a familiarity of Critical Path Scheduling Method.
* Incumbent should possess prior experience with the use of computerized maintenance planning, scheduling and performance monitoring programs. Familiar with task creation in CMMS.
* Common: Achievement orientation; Challenge; Inter-personnel; Decision-making, Judgment; Negotiation; Leadership
* In particular: Professional skill, Knowledge; Planning, Creativity.