Mô tả công việc
• Handle Domestic Fund Services team for Fund Accounting Operations;
• Prepare financial statements in accordance with requirements regulated by regulators or requested by the clients;
• Ensure timely and accurate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually financial reports;
• Discuss entries to the general and subsidiary ledgers to assure accuracy and in compliance with Accounting Standards (i.e. VAS, IFRS);
• Handle daily, weekly and monthly bank reconciliation for all accounts;
• Responsible for handling month- end, year- end accounting closing process;
• Prepare payment instruction in an accurate and timely manner to comply with Vietnam regulations, Fund’s charter and the bank policy (if any);
• Support function manager on internal and external audit work (i.e. KPMG, E&Y, PWC) for audit purpose;
• Support manager to ensure function’s compliance to Group’s policies, procedures and local regulatory requirements (KCI, CST, KCSA and internal and external audits requirements);
• Support Head of Operations on all technical issues relating to fund services.
• Actively support the sales and services culture of the Bank
• To provide positive feedback to clients on areas for improvement with the aim of strengthening client relationship
• Maintain good relationship with stakeholder specially VSD, SSC, HNX, HSX, BIDV, SBV, MOF, brokers and other stakeholders
People and Talent
• Complete e learning as assigned by Group. Ensure the completion of e-learning of all team members
• Self motivate, train and develop to achieve high quality service to clients and avoid errors
• Train and develop team members to achieve inter-sectional teamwork and total quality business unit and maintenance of quality service
Governance and Risk Management
• Fully understand and comply with Group Securities Services policies and local regulatory requirements and embed it in BAU and appropriately discharge duties as per Group Policies and Local regulations
• Ensure compliance to all established procedures, regulations and Group Securities Services policy guide
• Able to recognise implication of changes of regulations or market practices and take appropriate measures to keep the bank and clients informed and to protect their interest
Yêu cầu công việc
1. BSc in Accounting / Auditing / Finance or Relevant. At least 2-3 years of experience in auditing company, banking operations or accounting / finance sector.
2. Broad knowledge of banking operation and banking practice.
3. Thorough knowledge of fund administration process and industry accounting standards.
4. Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients’ requirements.
5. Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
6. Strong analytical and procedural skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health Care
- International Environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: standard chartered bank
- Địa chỉ: