Mô tả công việc
• Samples development & submissions to buyers.
• Manage & follow up on production with vendors
• Materials purchasing and negotiation.
• Co-ordinate well with customers as well as other departments & factories.
• Ensure Systems are updated with costs and details
• Coordinate with Technical, QA team to meet standards and insure the right commercial decisions
• More detail in the interview
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduated from University / College, with specializing in garment industry on priory.
• At least 4-5 years’ experience in the same position in garments field
• Fluent in English
• Enthusiastic and good communication skills
• Good skill in Microsoft Office Software
• Willing to learn and go travel for work.
• Be able to work under high pressure and work dependently as well as co-cooperate well with colleagues
• Must be motivated to build a long term career in Textiles
• College degree
• Willing to constantly learn and develop yourself
• Problem solving Attitude
• Positive attitude and team working
• Category: Full time
• Working hours: 8 hours per day
• Opportunities: an active working environment, professional, opportunity for further training, including oversea training
• Welfare: as per current labor law: annual leave, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, bonus as per personal performance.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Friendly working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: apprarel group
- Địa chỉ: