Mô tả công việc
• Manage multiple projects with multiple tasks.
• Coordinate and work closely with internal departments, factories and clients for managing the whole product cycle: Product development, Production, Shipments…
• Source vendors for each projects of each clients. Ensure the right price for right product, in the right place and at the right quality.
• Investigate product opportunities from new vendors and do factory evaluation.
• Review clients’ specification with technicians. Request quotation from vendors and negotiate with vendors on price, discount to meet customer’s target price and requirements.
• Ensure every detail of a product’s materials, construction, hardware, leather, fabric, color panels are matched with client’s specifications and quality standards.
• Prepare presentation and present to clients in country or send via emails for reviewing.
• Follow up the sample schedule and status, review the completed samples at each stage with technicians and send reports to clients. Keep clients continuously informed about delivery and sample status of their orders.
• Manage open orders and production schedule. Follow up with QA, QC team at factories to monitor production process properly and ensure vendor meet quality, quantity, order specifications and ship dates as requested.
• Communicate international compliance regulations to vendors and manage terms included: Shipping & Packing Manual, Import Terms & Conditions…
• Diagnose production problems, work with vendors to provide alternatives to buyers.
• Work closely with Open carton audit team to conduct final inspection and have inspection certificates before products loading to containers.
• Work with vendors to prepare the required products for testing at laboratories. Follow up the results of product tests in our testing laboratories or in third party laboratories
• Visit vendors with customers and work at factories when necessary.
• Make weekly production development report and production schedule report. Make monthly shipment reports.
• Other duties which will be discussed in detail in the interview.
Yêu cầu công việc
*** Education & Experience:
- University graduate in relevant fields (Business Administration or Foreign Trade)
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role in furniture. Project management experience, ideally in the similar furniture companies with cross-functional teams. Knowledgeable about Vietnam indoor and outdoor furniture factories. Knowledgeable about American Market and Standards.
Skills & Behavior:
- Computer literacy MS office and e-mail operations.
- High level of English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solving and Negotiation skill. Time management skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure, stress.
- Ability to handle the multiple tasks, multiple projects with urgency and deadline consciousness.
- Demonstrate a self-driven person, autonomous, eager to learn and creative attitude.
- High attention to detail and organized. Independent and hard working.
- Sensible, responsible, reliable, analytical, adaptive, pro-active, flexible and positive attitude.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Trustworthy and necessity to keep information confidential.
*** Working place:
- No. 24, St 21, Song Than Residential area, Di An, Binh Duong
- Company car pick up employees back and forth everyday from the City.
* Candidates please send application, and CV in English giving details of personal particulars, educational background, work experience, current salary, expected salary, contact details, reference contact to Ms. Annie Ngo.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary according to personal experience and ability
- Insurance for employees
- Dynamic and fast growing company; Company car pick up employees everyday from the City
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: