Mô tả công việc
Key Purpose of the Job:
- A member of merchandising team, responsible for daily operational sourcing activities and sample development, supports corresponding EU Product team.
- Reports to Merchandising Supervisor/ Asst. Merchandising Manager.
Key Area of Responsibility:
- Coordinate with factories and EU Product team for sample and material/trims/ leather development to ensure sample requests are processed in a timely manner, meeting design and technical requirements, submitted on time for review and meetings.
- Ensure clear communication between EU Product team and factories in terms of design expectation, construction, quality and brand aesthetics.
- get material/trims/leather and sample comments I approvals fin EU Product team timely to ensure the flawless development flow.
- Assist supervisor in finding new sources in responsible category to meet brand versatile demand.
- Sourcing activity needs to be conducted in a timely manner and that a range of options are made available for design and costing needs.
- Keep clear development and quality testing reports
- Manage product/ material quality testing and samples postal
- Collaborate with PA Production team, QA I Technicians; provide necessary information in a proactive approach.
- Knows well about cost structure of backpack & luggage category, find best possible solution to balance quality and price.
- Assist team to achieve requested margin target.
- Keep clear quotation record, BOM record.
- Ensure price finalized in a timely manner.
Contribution to Team Performance:
- Recommend solutions and innovations to improve product, working efficiency and team performance.
- Lead and motivate the junior merchandiser to higher levels of performance, accountability, and expertise.
- Participate in internal training to contribute his I her knowledge in strong field, and train staff as well to improve their expertise.
- Willing to take challenges and show a can-do attitude.
- Complete job assignments given by line manager.
Party of Internal Communication & Degree of Difficulty:
- Collaboration with EU Product& PA team, other supporting departments like QC I technicians
- Balancing out the quality performance, Costing and design expectation
Yêu cầu công việc
PC skills: Proficient in MS office => Word and Excel ((intensive knowledge of using Vlookup, pivot table)
Experience: material/ trims/ leather development for backpack & luggage products.
- Fluent English
- Strong independent working, good presentation
- Good technical experience in back pack/ bags
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vf asia limited
- Địa chỉ: