Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: 1603-04, Saigon Riverside Office Center, 2A-4A Tôn Đức Thắng, Dist. 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp: 02/06/2019
Lượt xem: 36
Cập nhật: 15/02/2019
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Kiến trúc - Tk nội thất
Sản xuất - Vận hành sản xuất
Cơ khí - Chế tạo
Mô tả công việc
* NOTE: Please take note that we are only looking for candidates who are DESIGN ENGINEERS, not Site Engineers.
* Key tasks:
1. Support Mechanical Team Leader to set up document for each design stages from concept design, technical design, tender to Construction documentation.
2. Support Mechanical Team Leader to check and verify:
3. Quality of design document (Drawing, design report and technical specification)
4. Check the detail of design drawing and suggest ideas to discuss with M&E Manager and Team Leader.
5. Lead the design, documentation and presentation of the following material to achieve the critical dates required.
6. Take lead from Team Leader to oversee that all Team members in the group are working efficiently and effectively to achieve for the projects and deadlines.
7. Coordinate with Head of Department to monitor staff’s compliance with Company regulations and policies.
8. To carry out Mechanical system design of multi-story structures high rise building, office building, apartment, hotel and factory projects.
9. Report to Team Leader and M&E Manager.
10. Other tasks as instructed by direct supervisor.
Yêu cầu công việc
* Position requirements:
- University graduate major in Mechanical engineering or equivalent.
1. Good communication in English.
2. Be able to read and comprehend specification or technical document.
- Computer Skills:
1. Revit, Autocad, Ms. Office, Ms. Project…
2. Fluent of all design software in Mechanical/Electrical system.
1. Deeply knowledge in Mechanical/Electrical design and construction standard (TCVN and international standards).
2. Have through grasp of building design steps.
3. Knowledge in other technical field such as architectural, structural...
4. Obtain Practicing Certification of Design (Compulsory).
1. Be able to work independently.
2. Have time management skill, be able to arrange works by priority order.
3. Have communication, persuasion, negotiation skills.
4. Make decision, solution for problem during design and construction process.
1. Team work spirit.
- Working experience: Minimum 08 years of experience.
* Salary would be commensurate with successful candidate’s relevant qualifications and experience.
** Contact Information:
Interested candidates, please send your applications and CVs, IN ENGLISH, stating your current and expected salary to:
Address: CPG Vietnam Co. Ltd.
Attn: Human Resources Department
1603-04, Saigon Riverside Office Centre
2A-4A Ton Duc Thang St, Dist 1, HCMC
Contact person: Ms. Long Dang
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Incentives based on Monthly performance
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
- Dynamic working environment
Vị trí Senior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
làm tại 1603-04, Saigon Riverside Office Center, 2A-4A Tôn Đức Thắng, Dist. 1, HCMC tuyển dụng tại CPg vietnam co., ltd., đang được CPg Vietnam Co., Ltd.
tại địa chỉ 1603-04, Saigon Riverside Office Center, 2A-4A Tôn Đức Thắng, Dist. 1, HCMC tuyển dụng với mức lương Thỏa thuận. Xem thêm các việc làm liên quan về Senior Mechanical Engineer (HVAC) tại đây