Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Dầu khí - Địa chất
Mô tả công việc
Senior Mechanical Engineer to evaluate the reliability of mechanical equipment, stationary equipment and piping mainly. Planning and prepare the job plan for mechanical task.
Senior Mechanical Engineer in Reliability Engineering Section is responsible to provide technical services for static equipment and piping. To perform its responsibility, minimum works are as follows:
* Provide technical guidance for reliability & maintenance data by accessing data history for accuracy and compliance with reliability best practices.
* Identify reliability data collection processes to sustain consistency.
* Ensure that equipment is performing effectively and efficiently (current vs. design function and capacity).
* Establish and monitor programs for critical equipment analysis and condition monitoring.
* Establish maintenance programs for critical equipment in conjunction with maintenance engineers.
* Develop and update maintenance procedure, statement method, etc. for mechanical (static equipment & piping,).
* Lead teams to handle and find solutions to equipment chronicle problems.
* Serve as the focal point for monitoring for maintenance and operation management teams.
* Assist in new installations design and any design changes within the facility.
* Coordinate closely with counterpart in-house organization (supervisors and planners, design engineers, metallurgical engineer, etc.)
* Analyze equipment operating data and evaluate equipment overall effectiveness.
* Review yearly business plan with planners & engineers to identify Turnaround Maintenance period requirements.
* Evaluate plant and equipment unscheduled downtime proportions.
* Identify reliability improvement opportunities.
* Develop reliability strategies to monitor plants equipment performance according to business targets.
* Develop and follow up procurement as per NSRP procedure.
* Link plants high level performance picture to maintenance performance and equipment performance (downtime and performance breakdown structure).
* Promote and sustain reliability and maintenance program integration.
* Promote reliability best practices integration to plant operations.
* Promote and implement reliability & maintenance projects (RCM, RBI, etc.)
* Develop metrics for quality assessment and control.
* Develop and calculate reliability metrics (MTBF, failure rate, etc.).
* Coordinate identifying plant critical assets according to production targets.
* Update equipment criticality list according to production business plan changes and targets.
* Coordinate critical spare parts reviews. Develop proactive RCA and FMECA analysis for critical equipment.
* Lead and facilitate failure investigation for critical equipment, generate reports, action logs and follow-up in their closure.
* Monitor worldwide reliability and maintenance best practices concepts, techniques and tools (magazines, conferences, books, etc.).
* Develop learning logs from critical failures investigation and implement them for other equipment.
* Generate monthly bad actors report and follow-up in gap closure.
* Organize reliability day to promote reliability practices, benefit and results.
* Perform cost/benefits analysis for technical solutions.
* Overseeing application and interpretation of Vietnamese piping, static equipment, pressure equipment codes and other applicable codes and standards
* Be mentor to the less experienced engineers in the group
* Other reasonable works as requested by his boss.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Educational Level : University (Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or equivalent)
2. Work Experience : Min 5 years
3. Specialty/Qualification : IELTS 5.0 or TOEIC 550 or equivalent
4. Skills :
* Basic knowledge in refinery or petrochemical processes and equipment.
* At least, has knowledge of applicable Codes, Standards, Government Acts, & Local Authority Regulations.
* Write reports and design packages to enable implementation of engineering recommendations.