Mô tả công việc
Basic Job Functions:
Supervises and lead manufacturing team to meet the shift goals in terms of Safety, Quality, Throughput, Controls and Cost. Ensure that the coater pit stops / target change and Submodule & Finishing activities are performed to the highest quality and acts as role model to the respective manufacturing team in the shift. Liaise with the related functional department for continuous improvement in the manufacturing operation.
• Lead, supervise and motivate a team of Team Leaders and manufacturing operators in the manufacturing department in accordance with required quality standards and in a cost efficient manner.
• Lead, supervise and motivate a team of MFG operators in the manufacturing department.
• Good knowledge with excellent track record of leading, supervising, coaching and developing subordinates in terms of process knowledge and technical competency.
• Able to handle issues alone and adequately during customer interaction. Represent the group with support from the senior supervisor.
• Communicate within the organization, often outside the team. For routine matters, communication with outside the organization and/or with global team or vendors / consultants is essential. Adequate in both oral and written languages.
• Schedules and conduct shift meetings.
• Capable to lead in improvement projects and drives productivity in his/ her area of coverage with moderate supervision.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge on Safety and Quality Systems (ISO 14,000 / ISO 18,000 / ISO 9001 / Environmental policies) Being a member in any of the systems is an added advantage.
• Intermediate with second level of troubleshooting skills and in problem solving techniques.
• Conduct employee performance reviews.
• Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
• Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
• Coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels.
• Capability to handle issues independently, as well as customer interaction. Represent the group to the Management
• Adheres to all safety procedures and good housekeeping standards.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experience in electrical, mechanical and chemical industrial applications
• Managed or participated in continuous improvement projects
• Able to influence and make recommendations for improvement in both technical and management subject.
• Advanced and systematic approach to troubleshooting skills.
• Solid people skills and a positive, outgoing attitude
• Excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Having knowledge about Lean, takt time, cycle time, bottle neck, 7 steps of problem solving.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary, performance bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH sản xuất first solar việt nam
- Địa chỉ: