Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: F2, Master Building, 41-43 Tran Cao Van Street, Ward 6, District 3.
Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
- Research, study and analyze law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal regulations.
- Prepare contracts, agreements, decisions ... of the Company and its affiliates.
- Ensure the accuracy and legality of contracts and agreements, decisions.... of the Company and its affiliates based on the applicable laws.
- Liaise and work with the competent authorities.
- Contribute and take part in building, editing legislative documents, company regulations.
- Take part in, coordinate and manage company projects which relate to legal department’s expertise.
- Analyze current legal risks as well as identify potential legal risks occurring due to environmental changes or activity changes that are affecting the company.
- Operate legal function administration management.
- Monitor, control and properly file the legal documents of the Company.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree, majoring in Law. Law practicing certificate is preferred.
- 2-3 year of working experience in related fields. Candidates with experience in Law firm are preferable.
- Excellent communication, analytical thinking, legal thinking, sense thinking, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft office application (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point).
- Proficient in English, discuss in terms of legal matter in English and advise client in terms of legal matter in English.
- Ability to read, analyze, understand and apply legal documents/regulations.