Mô tả công việc
• Lead project teams to develop design solutions for delegated interior projects.
• Together with the design director develop design concepts and prepare with the project team documentation for tenders and construction.
• Together with the design director assist with planning the project and junior designer work flow.
• Monitor train and supervise junior designers to provide good design and standard detailing.
A Project Setup
• Finalize the client brief for approval and sign off
• Co-ordinate with Designers using standard formats for briefing, collect all relevant information for the design proposal form the client
• Collect briefing requirements and details of the project brief from the client
• Review of the fit-out guide from the building owner
B Design and Documentation
• Revise the design based on input from the client
• Forward sketch designs, details and materials of interior design and furniture for input by the technician team and 3D (if necessary)
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations
• Prepare sketch designs including perspectives material selections etc.
• Prepare furniture, selections, photographs and sample materials for sample boards
• Visit the site to take site measurements, digital photographs and investigate the area
• Present the design concept to client with the Project Director
• Prepare specifications and quantities of materials for the works
• Coordinate with the technician team to prepare construction documentation including details and specification
C Project Management
• Clarify details and questions regarding M&E and interior design/documentation with the Site Coordinator, suppliers and sub-contractors
• Co-ordinate with the project manager and investigate existing mechanical and electrical system document and architectural documents
• Coordinate with project management team details of the project including coordination of delivery time & completion date of furniture and all fit-out works
• Attend the meeting organized by site co-coordinator with other internal departments to evaluate the success of the project and suggest process improvements and control for the future projects
• Visit site to inspect the construction and furniture installation, ensure compliance with the design specifications
• Attend site meetings as necessary
• Review pricing details from Quantity Surveyor/ Contractor
• Assist Business Development team to prepare appropriate proposals
• To ensure that the Quality Management System is implemented and maintained
• Coordinate with the design team to update the company design database which includes 3D presentation images, AutoCAD Library, photographs, products and project
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design
• Minimum 5-7 year professional experience in design
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good written and spoken English
• Personal organizational and Time management ability
• Eagerness to work within a collaborative team environment on high profile projects
• Hard working and Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to use design software
• Salary: will discuss at the interview.
• Extra Healthcare Insurance Plan (separate from compulsory social insurance)
• Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.
• Year-end Bonus, travel, etc
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Very attractive salary, Year-end Bonus
- Extra Healthcare Plan, Annual travel, Compensation Leave
- Opportunity to travel and learn from a foreign environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: mh architects jsc (công ty cổ phần kiến trúc mh)
- Địa chỉ: