Mô tả công việc
Under the supervision of the HR Admin Manager, the SHRO oversees and manages HR administrative procedures and other tasks to ensure effective and efficient HR administration of all NPA offices and project offices in line with all current NPA HR policies and procedures.
- Assist HRAM in organizing HR events: annual orientation, trainings, coaching ... for all NPA staff
- Assist HRAM in procedures and paperwork for recruitment, contracting and leaving staff
- Update and record the job evaluation for all jobs in organization.
- Register for the changes in staff and ensure that registration done for all NPA staff to respective local authorities
- Track and report monthly timesheet/ Personnel database for all NPA employees
- Responsible for administering the overall NPA personnel filing system and updating personnel management system monthly, not only in hard copy but also in soft files on Knowledge Base, Share Point and HR Software.
- Calculate payroll for HN staff and ensure other office/projects’ accurate payrolls for HRAM’s final review; arrange timely and accurate payment requests of monthly payroll for NPA Country Director’s approval and overseeing the issuance monthly payslip to all employees.
- Ensure the end-of-employment checklist procedure done properly for the final compensation, severance allowance and other paperwork for leaving employees.
- Assist HRAM in participating in salary and benefit survey.
- Evaluates jobs for developing compensation and benefits program when required.
- Submit monthly report (manpower) to HRAM, Country Director or other report related when required.
- Oversee of social and health insurance and other insurance benefits for employees monthly and upon case-by-case basis in coordination with respective HR/Admin staff in field offices.
- Contact social, health offices and labor authorities on providing social insurance book and health care card for employees as per local law.
- Oversee private Health-Accident Insurance for employees including but not limited to: assist in finding suitable insurance provider annually, timely update changes on staff list to Insurance
provider, assists employees in claim procedures, request scheduled payments as per contract and settle contract at due time
- Prepare paperwork to Social Insurance monthly for HN office staff and supervise field office staff to ensure they do it in a timely manner as per mandatory requirement.
Perform other tasks and duties assigned by HR Admin. Manager
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor of English and/or Labor Management (with 6.5 IELTS or equivalent)
- At least 3 year experience with C & B work in international organizations
- Sound HR, local Law
- Possess good analytical and Interpersonal Skills
- Good time management and organizational skills & keen on details
- Good at Excel skills is an asset
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV, a cover letter to express why you are fit for the post and NPA, a copy of related certificates-degrees and 03 references to NPA via Vietnamworks. Please indicate clearly the post you are applying for in your email subject.
The closing date for applications is at 5pm on 25 March 2019 with employment commencing date in April/May 2019. Women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Companys policies
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: norwegian people’s aid (npa) - tổ chức viện trợ nhân dân na uy
- Địa chỉ: