Mô tả công việc
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Work with the Managing Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
• Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees, support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
• Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers
• Organize learning and development programs
• Performs administrative duties such as filing, travel arrangements, preparing expense reports and management of company car and motorbike (gasoline, insurance and maintenance etc.)
• Continually educate employees on company policies (including appropriate dress, social media permissions, attendance etc.) and keep employee handbook current
• Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
• Supports departments in purchase order requests and receiving
• Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
• Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees
• Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
• Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
• Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
• Understand and adhere to all pertinent labor laws, maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Working time: 8:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday. One Saturday per month
Current: 41A Nguyen Phi Khanh, Tan Dinh, Dist.1
To be moved to new office: D&D Tower, 7th floor, 458 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 2, Dist.3
Full social insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- Proper health insurance (in and out patient and further benefits) upon 3rd year of employment
- 12 days annual leave and 3 days medical leave.
- 13th month bonus.
- Company trip and team building
- Phone and Sim Card
- Salary review every year based on performance.
- Yearly performance bonus based on annual GFP growth
- Modern, dynamic & friendly working environment.
- Training and career development opportunities.
Yêu cầu công việc
• English is a must.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
• Critical thinking.
• Proficiency in MS Office, IT.
• Organizational skills to handle multiple inquiries simultaneously.
• Take Initiative, teamwork, self-motivated, detailed.
• Positive attitude with “can do” mindset.
• Interpersonal skills
• Good discipline.
• Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of a. hartrodt.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive and evaluative salary + Attractive annual bonus
- Medical Insurance with high benefits
- Work environment: dynamic, innovative and friendly.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: