Mô tả công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (FBOs):
At DMV, we are looking for someone who is eager to learn and improve themselves! A naturally creative + professional individual whose passion is design + live for the creative!
This candidate must have a great attention to details, while assist us in creating innovative design solutions, including but not limited to produce amazing graphics, collateral support, from print & digital visuals, while actively contributing in brain storming ideas to produce key visuals + assist in multiple creative platforms to add value to our work.
REPORTS TO: Traffic Manager, Art Director, Creative Director, Managing Director.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 60% Creative Work Expectation
- Meet with clients or the creative director to determine the scope of work of a project
- Work in team to incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design & present the design to the client if necessary.
- Able to work under pressure + create new designs for internal + external design needs – marketing/advertising campaigns, clothing line, print collaterals, signage, digital media…
- A keen knowledge of the graphic design industry, it’s latest trends + understanding of the creative movement happening around us, all the while staying innovative
- Ability to be flexible + dive into the various creative work we required, often times, thinking outside the box + delivering on dynamic results.
- Possesses a good understanding of a wide range of creative medium, including photography, graphic design, print, digital + multi-media
- A hardworking individual who is a good planner + can work independently, while always delivering on deadline.
B. 30% Creative Culture Expectation
- Must communicate in a professional manner to all team members with respect + understanding for constructive criticism
- Possess good communication skills in English, a fast and a self driven perfectionist with all completed work
- Must be driven + always trying to better own knowledge of design + self improvement via sharing + learning
C. Building Team & Culture
- Training & Development: Attend all relevant training from Client side. Identify, nurture & train junior team member(s).
- Succession Planning: Ensure an effective succession plan is in place to accommodate the growth of the team. Work with the management team to keep the succession plans current.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI’s):
- Weekly meeting with team with specific creative deliverables
- Meeting all deadline assignments for load allocated
- Contribute + participate active in all creative brainstorming sessions
- Generate strong key visuals for each assignment
- Ability to integrate socially with all team members regardless of ranks
- Recheck all work including spelling/grammar before handling work in
- Enable sharing of new ideas + techniques with team
- Present an overall professional image
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated with a graphic design / multimedia design degree
- Must have at least 3+ years of professional work experience
- English skills in Intermediate level or above
- Excellent in Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design package
- Bonus software skills include AutoCAD, 3D Max, SketchUp
- Bonus in web, mobile + digital media designs
- Bonus personal skills include ability to sketch, draw or paint
- Knowledge in current trends in graphic design, photography and an understanding in different social media channels is a plus.
Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus based on annual business result.
- Annual health check.
- Social, health and unemployment insurance (by Vietnamese Law).
- Lunch allowance.
- Company trip if reach yearly target.
- Salary review 2 times a year, every 6 months.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary + Bonus based on annual business result.
- Annual health check. + Social, health and unemployment insurance (by Vietnamese Law).
- Company trip if reach yearly target.
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: