Mô tả công việc
Leading the Accounting & Budget Mornitoring process including revenue/expense & data consolidation for Indochina to (1) maintain accurate and timely ledgers/statements/accounts in accordance with legal and company
requirements; (2) tracking the actual vs. projection to verify/analyze the difference; reporting/analyzing any upcoming issues in a timely manner to assist management in planning, measuring and control business operations.
Supervising of Month-end Closing Process:
- Responsible in accounts closing and preparation of statutory and US GAAP/ VAS account. Prepare statistical and financial reports. Participate so as to maintain accurate and timely ledgers/statements/accounts in accordance with legal and company requirements; take appropriate action to secure or make payment; resolve discrepancies.
- Verify calculations, check/allocate or correct codes, verify or obtain authorizations and additional information, as needed.
OB-LRP/RF Forecasting Process:
- Prepare financial models /presentation materials for Indochina (Original Budget/Long Range Plan, Quarterly Business Review and Rolling Forecast cycles) to capture up-to-date business assumptions, actual transactions and any other internal/external factors including Income Statement & Balance Sheet.
- Provide OB LRP, Rolling Forecast analysis as required by RHQ and local management.
- Prepare the GMRB upload to ensure the accuracy of data submission (OB LRP and Rolling Forecast) and meet RHQ/PMI GMRB report requirements.
Budget Monitoring, Business Partnersing & Support Decision Making:
- Working with other business functions (Commercial, MKT, G&A) using financial analysis and forecasting to design and oversee the development, validation & execution of the company budget. Making sure all the risks/opportunites are highlighted.
- Prepare pre and post evaluation for major spendings.
- Ensure smooth communication with accounting for consistent charges against budgeted accounts. Advise accounting entries from budget perspective to enhance financial statements presentation.
- Ownership of fixed asset creation process on SAP, provide assistance to IS team in capex computation, analyzing variance between actual vs. RF/OB.
- Manage stakeholders from other affiliates/countries
- Manage P&L which is critical in OI controlling
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: University Graduate, major in Finance or Accounting
- Work Experience:
+ 7 years experience in management accounting areas (at corporate level)
+ Or 3 years experience in finance analysis of multinational corporation.
+ Experience at similar responsible is desirable.
- Additional Skills:
+ English proficiency, good Microsoft Office users.(focus on Excel and Power Point), senior analytical skill is a must, good communication & negotiation skill;
+ Participates in the Budget, Forecast,
+ Financial modelling and deliver good analysis of financial simulations.
+ Advanced specific knowledge (statistic, data retrieval tool) required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- The opportunity to have a long-term career
- Dynamic and sociable working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vinataba-philip morris limited, hcmc branch
- Địa chỉ: