Mô tả công việc
The Senior Finance Officer is responsible for all financial aspects, HR & Administration of ENV operations as described below. The Senior Finance Officer reports to the ENV Technical Manager & ENV Management Board and has supervisory responsibility one HR & Admin Staff, one Administrative Assistant.
1. Finances and Payroll
• Produce Monthly ENV Receipt Processing
• Produce Monthly Expenses Balance Report
• Produce Monthly Payroll
• Produce quarterly income tax statement
• Responsible for ENV’s bank accounts on matters relating to operation of ENV accounts
• Manage payment of all relevant income, social insurance, and all kind of taxes on a timely basis as required in accordance with the law
• Manage & keep track of store rents, office rent contracts, and payment records: Arrange regular payments on a timely manner; Keep track of contract validity to renew on a timely manner
• Coordinate provision of financial information to the ENV accountant as needed in order for the accountant to complete necessary reports for internal and external distribution: VAT report, income tax report, annual financial report and year-end PIT finalization. Manage the on-time submission of those reports.
• Work with auditors and provide them financial information on the programs that require audits
• Others as required by ENV Management Board
2. HR & Administrative system
• Overall manage & overseen ENV admin & HR works. Directly manage one Administrative assistant, one Admin & HR Officer, one part-time accountant and one part-time cleaner
• Maintain ENV office filing systems for contracts and agreements, personnel files, payroll and finance, donor files, and for other important paperwork as needed
• Communicate clearly and regularly with the ENV Management Board on issues concerning progress, obstacles and difficulties, completion, etc. in accordance with the ENV communications policy for staff
• Provide direct recommendations to the ENV Management Board on improvements that can be made in relation to the financial operations of ENV
• Produce donors’ financial report as assigned
• Other reports as assigned by the ENV Management Board
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant fields.
• At least 5 years in accounting, finance and/or project management functions.
• Excellent level of professional English proficiency, both in writing and speaking.
• Capacity to work with minimal supervision while demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness.
• Flexibility and adaptability to work under tight deadlines and extended periods.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- salary based on performance
- long term contractExciting team activities: Teambuilding, Christmas day, Annual par
- Attractive Training Programs, Spirit Awards
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: education for nature-vietnam (env)
- Địa chỉ: