Nơi làm việc:
Hồ Chí Minh
Địa chỉ: Mapletree Business Centre - 1060 Le Van Luong Street, Tan Phong Ward, Dist.07, HCMC (Floor 9th)
Mức lương: Trên 30 triệu
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc:
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
• Manage the day-to-day finance activities of Uniben JSC.
• Manage Controlling and Accounting departments
• Organize internal teams and processes in order to comply with corporate policies and regulatory requirements ;
• Efficiently advise on business performance in order to reach business target ;
• Bring visibility over each department’s financial performance.
• Ensure a regular reporting on business activities and financial situation to general management and shareholders.
Job Duties: ________________________________________
• Financial Planning & Monitoring: budget, forecasts, monitor business performance, cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions;
• Contribute to the annual strategy & ensure its feasibility
• Develop long-range plans on current business and financial models to evaluate new business opportunities. Analyze the Risk & Opportunities for current & long-range plan & give solid feedback to internal business partners.
• Equip with the right BI tools to manage the business efficiently at all levels.
• Evaluate business performance and draw recommendations: per brand, per product line, per channel, etc.
• Follow-up budget implementation and alert + advise when objectives are at risk
• Management & Reporting: maintain compliance with Group guidelines and local regulations for General Accounting, including regular reconciliations between IFRS standards and local accounting books;
• Financial Controlling: ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
• Manage the cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Excellent knowledge of Corporate Finance and Accounting (at least 8-10 year- experience in a corporate Finance department and/or in an audit firm).
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Proactive attitude. Superior organizational and strategical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent time management skill, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with a high sense of urgency.
• Strong leadership skill and having experience of leading a team of min 5 to 7 persons