Mô tả công việc
• Suggest profitability improvement to local management team for making decision by analyzing and reporting business trends and profitability by products, by customers and by segments to achieve the company targets;
• Review the success of promotion program and sales staff performance to Sales Directors by analyzing the actual achievement to improve future activities;
• Execute the Business Review and yearly strategy by working with local management in preparing the documentation and verifying data to ensure the process goes through smoothly and effectively;
• Involve in working capital management of Finance department by reviewing revenue, inventory status and account receivable to identify areas of improvement;
• Provide comments and recommendation related to internal control system via analyzing the business activities to Finance Director to ensure the effectiveness.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields;
• At least 3 years of working experience in business analysis/ commercial finance/ marketing finance;
• Master of systems, software (SAP, ERP…) is a must;
• Working experience with FMCG firms and with internal or external audit is an advantage;
• Good logical and analytical thinking skills;
• Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills;
• Good command of English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Annual bonus
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: jotun paints (vietnam) co., ltd.
- Địa chỉ: