Mô tả công việc
1. Able to apply solutions to resolve complex technical problems.
2. Re-use and re-architect existing SW/tests to validate new product features.
3. Work with design and validation engineers to write test plans/procedures.
4. Follow coding standards in order to deliver portable and automatable software.
5. Debug HW and SW issues encountered during Post Silicon validation.
6. Handle multiple projects and meet scheduled deadlines.
7. Communicate status verbally as well as electronically to teams in multiple GEOs.
8. Must be proficient in hardware debug on the bench and intimately familiar with Scopes, Logic Analyzers, Host Protocol Analyzers (NVMe, PCIe) and
9. Must be proficient in C/C++, Python, Linux, and embedded SW systems.
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 5-10 years of related professional experience.
2. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 3-5 years of experience.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Professional and active working environment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH công nghệ marvell việt nam
- Địa chỉ: