Mô tả công việc
I. Main Responsibilities
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata.
- Develop best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models.
- Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and SQL scripts.
- Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies.
- Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions.
- Develop data models according to company standards.
- Guide System Analysts, Engineers, Programmers and others on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Competitive salary;
- 13th month bonus, Performance bonus, holiday & training;
- Education benefits: The bank training institute will monthly send a list of courses for employees to choose their suitable course. Therefore, you can self-registration due to your job requirements;
- Insurance: Insurance under labor law + private insurance for individuals. Premium employees are entitled to insurance for their relatives;
- Able to have annual travel allowance;
- Have opponunity to participate in many great events;
- Working under energisitic, friendly environment and good chances to develop your career.
Yêu cầu công việc
III. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor‘s degree in information technology (IT), or other relevant discipline
- Six (6) or more years of IT experience, including two (2) years of data warehouse modeling;
- 3 years of, or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in using standard modeling tools.
IV. Preferred Qualifications
- IBM BDW experience
- Understanding of data warehouse technology architecture and standards.
- Knowledge of IBM Infosphere Data Architect
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, quality and customer service orientation.
- Experience in banking or financial services preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương Tháng 13, Thưởng kết quả kinh doanh cuối năm
- Bảo hiểm sức khỏe cho cá nhân và hỗ trợ cho người thân
- Nghỉ phép 14 - 16 ngày/năm
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: vpbank - https://tuyendung.vpbank.com.vn/
- Địa chỉ: