Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Luật - Pháp lý
Vật tư-Thiết bị
Mô tả công việc
The procurement specialist provides parts, equipment, and materials by developing sources of supply and monitoring supplier performance; obtaining required parts, equipment and materials, verifying receipt of items, and managing and controlling inventory whom needs to speak English with engineering background (Preferred) to communicate with local vendors and German headquarter and working with Southeast Asia CFO ( Foreigner )
• Manage and continuously review the Purchase Order, to ensure it is accurate, up to date and consistently meets the requirements of the business and delivery due.
• Timely and effective communication of forecasts and purchase orders to suppliers;
• Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
• Assist with regular re-negotiations of terms of business/service agreements and performance evaluation with suppliers, taking corrective action as required.
• Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities
• Explore alternate sources for goods and materials
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.
• Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and ensure good communications
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 5 years up to 10 years working experience of purchasing and procurement field.
• Engineering background and understanding project management preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English
• High level of computer literacy, to include MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook and preferred to SAP knowledge.
• Confident and assertive; Professional attitude and demeanour; Adaptable & Flexible approach to work
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight schedules
• Willing to travel to local and international
This job description is neither exhaustive nor exclusive and may be reviewed in the future depending upon operational requirements and staffing levels.