Mô tả công việc
We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager who will be based in Ho Chih Minh City to lead the business development for the south region of Vietnam. Details of the specific responsibilities and minimum qualifications are provided on the next page. Before going there, however, ask yourself the following questions:
1- Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where you are responsible for running business development, sales & marketing and strategies to reach them?
2- Are you a multi-tasking person, fast learner and self-motivated person?
3- Are you passionate about contributing to real the significant improvement in the immersive media / technologies ( such as 3D/VR/AR) business?
If you’ve answered “yes” to each question, read on!
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
The senior business development manager will be based on HCMC.
Directly reporting to the Country manager, the senior business development manager will:
• Responsible for business development of Siversea Media in South Region of Vietnam especially for new accounts for both business arms
• Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer Relationship activities.
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
• Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth
• Communicating and collaborating with customers and partners to understand their business needs and work with solution team to provide tailored solutions to meet their specific requirements.
• Responsible for market intelligence including the competition analysis
• Producing regular and detailed progress reports to management, including information which may impact target achievements or service delivery.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• 3 - 4 years prior industry related business development experience (real estate/furniture/education, B2B business)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
• Focused and revenue-oriented
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ: công ty TNHH silvervsea media việt nam
- Địa chỉ: