Mô tả công việc
1. The Senior Business Analyst Project Manager is responsible for overall project management and planning activities for Business & Partnership projects and all business aspects of the requirements and analysis phase of larger projects.
2. As a team manager, he/she also has to manage and coordinate the all activity of his/her team.
3. As a Senior Project Manager, he/she is the individual responsible for delivering the project. He/ she manages all the business projects (requirements, budget, time schedule, reporting, etc.) in order to deliver every project on time within budget and scope.
4. He/ she represents the Information System (IS) Department to the other business departments and work closely with them.
1. As a Team Manager :
- Follow and manage the projects portfolio of the team.
- Support daily Business Analyst Project Manager, given assistance if needed.
- Promote collaboration/relationship-building (Team building).
- Participate to Project Committee if needed.
- Organize and participate to Steering Committee.
- Report to the Chief Technology Officer/ Information System Manager.
2. As a Business Analyst:
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements closely with Business Team.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements.
- Own and develop relationship with Business Department/partners/providers, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration.
- Help design, document and maintain business and system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product/business team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product/business team.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to our customer.
3. As a Project Manager:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility by working closely with the IT Team.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and keep informed all the project’s members.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
4. Identifying and implementing KPIs and project milestones.
Yêu cầu công việc
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Master/ Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with strong knowledge in business (HR, Marketing/Sales or Finance)
- At least 5-7 years of progressively complex experience in Business Project management, Business and Systems Analysis
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, and technology
- Good at time and budget management
- Strong in problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills
- Good ability to effectively communicate with both the business and technology
- A flexible, hardworking and "can do" attitude; comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent release cycles and rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are required.
- Willing to travel regularly every month
- Fluent in English (read, written, spoken)
- Project management tools: MS Office, MS Project, Visio
- Experience in the IT consulting industry, digital project
- Strong knowledge of life insurance and/or financial markets product, insurance operation and business processes
- Have Finance and/or HR knowledge.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary + KPI Bonus
- Personal Health & Accident Insurance
- 18 days of paid annual leave
Thông tin liên hệ
- Người liên hệ:
- Địa chỉ: